𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"jackson! stop taking my hoodie! we're gonna be late!"

"never!"

mark sighed as his chased his younger brother, jackson around their dorm. jackson, who has mark's hoodie was running around with it. "jackson wang!" mark groaned in annoyance and stop running. they sure are gonna be late for class.

"it's mine-" jackson bumped into someone before he could finish his sentence. "woah, what's going on?" a voice was heard as jackson fell to the ground and pouted. mark quickly grab his hoodie from jackson and wore it. the younger stood up and pouted more, "yugyeom! i was so close!" he shouted softly at the said male.

yugyeom chuckled. "it's 8.34am, jackson. we are all late, bambam is waiting outside for us." jackson's eyes widens and quickly grab his bag before running out and towards bambam. mark and yugyeom laughed before walking after him.

"bammie!"

"jackieee!"

bambam hugged the shorter male and smiled. "c'mon you two, we are gonna be late." mark said, dragging jackson with him. jackson whines but followed anyways.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

jackson skipped towards the cafeteria to meet yugyeom and bambam since mark has another class before break. he bumped into someone and falls back. "watch where you're going!" he pouted and stood up before looking at the person.

"watch who you're talking to." the person said. jackson scoffed and glares at the guy, "you're not my mom." he rolled his eyes. he was about to walk away but he was stopped but someone standing in front of him.

he glared at the person and tries to push him out of the way but the guy was much more stronger. "get out of my way-" he was suddenly slammed against the lockers. jackson's eyes widens at the sudden movement.

"listen here. don't fuck around with us or you will regret it."

"jaebum, that's enough."

the guy, jaebum, let go of jackson who was shocked at what had happened. jaebum and the other guy continued walking to where they were supposed to go. jackson quickly snapped back into reality and walked to the cafeteria. he walked in and goes to find yugyeom and bambam.

"jackie! what took you so long?" bambam asked them older who sat down. yugyeom looked at him and looks at bambam before looking back at jackson. "do you know the guy called... jaebum?" jackson suddenly asked as yugyeom looked at bambam.

"he's the school's most popular guy along with jinyoung... you can call them JJP.." bambam explained.

jackson nodded before asking them to tell him more about them. "well... they are scary and don't like to fuck around with people.. they can be nice but that's when they are comfortable with you.." yugyeom said, explaining everything to jackson who was like a curious puppy.

"ok thanks but.. why don't i see them?"

"probably because you're short."

"hey! not true!"

mark chuckled as he sit beside jackson who pouted angrily. "eat up, class is starting soon." the oldest among them said as the four ate and chat. soon lunch was over and they all part their ways, mark having english, jackson having maths, bambam having biology and yugyeom having dance.

jackson walked into class and sat at his seat and took out his books. some time later, two boys walked in and jackson recognise that familiar faces. his eyes widens as he realise that it was JJP. the male quickly looked down at his books.

he heard footsteps walking towards his direction and bit his lip. a pair of hands were slammed on his desk and jackson swore his heart dropped to his stomach.

"we need to fucking talk."

====

thank you guys for supporting me through this whole year :)