𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭.

jackson yawn as bamban parked in the driveway. "do you want me to bring you in? or you can go by yourself?" bambam asked as he looked at the older. "first option.." jackson said tiredly as bambam nodded. the younger got out of the car and walked to jackson's side and opened the door.

"after you, your highness." the taller said playfully as the older smiled and got out. "why thankyou, mister charming." bambam chuckled as he got jackson's bags and walked him to the door.

the older got out his keys and unlocked the door as the both walked in. bambam set the bags on the floor where jackson told him to as he bowed. "ima go now, see you when i see youuuu" jackson chuckled softly and nodded, waving goodbye to the younger.

bambam send a flying kiss playfully as jackson rolled his eyes but catches it. the shorter male yawned softly and walked up to his room tiredly. he plop down in bed and stretched. he covered himself in the comfy blanket and went into dreamland.

––;

jackson woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. he let out a soft whine as he stopped it and sat up tiredly. he yawned softly as he stretched , adjusting to the bright sunlight that was shining onto his face.

he got up from his comfy bed and made his way to the bathroom. he yawned and brushed his teeth. he ruffled his hair and took of his clothes before stepping into the shower. he washed his hair and made sure he's clean. jackson grabbed a towel and dried himself as he threw on one of bambam's hoodie.

he wore his underwear and shorts. the short male walked out of his room and went to the living room. he looked around and didn't saw mark and pouted.

he walked to mark's room quickly and knocked on the door. he heard nothing and frowned. jackson opened the door and walked in. the male saw jaebum and jinyoung sitting on the bed as mark was doing his hair. he blinked and tilted his head a little before waddling to mark.

he tugged on mark's shirt as the older jumped in surprise. he dropped his comb as he looked at the younger who was looking at him with puppy eyes. "yah. haven't you heard the word 'knocking'?" mark snapped at jackson and picked up his comb.

the younger's eyes widen as he looked at jaebum and jinyoung who were on their phone. he turned back to mark who had finished with his hair. "hyungie-"

"fucking hell, jackson. do you ever shut up?! you're so loud and annoying! you're the reason why mom and dad left us alone! just shut up! i can't believe you hooked up with jjp!!"

jackson eyes watered as he watched mark walking out of his room with jjp who was smirking at him. he hiccuped and ran to his room, locking himself in. he whimpered softly as he laid in bed. he looked of this phone and quickly dialled yugyeom's number.

he heard a few rings before the younger picked up. "hello-" jackson just started crying loudly as he hugged himself. yugyeom's eyes widen as he got up from his sitting position. "pack your things. im coming." jackson only let out a soft whimper as he ended the call.

he got up and packed some hoodies, sweatpants, shorts and whatever he needs. he grabbed his phone and squirtle as he waddled out of his room. he heard a horn from outside as he put on his shoes and walked out. he saw yugyeom in his audi , waddling towards the car.

he got into the passenger seat as he put on his seatbelt and hugged his squirtle tighter before starting to burst into tears. yugyeom hugged the other and rubbed his back comfortingly.

jackson cried and cried on the taller's shoulder who let him while rubbing his back. "g-gyeommie.." he sniffed softly as he pulled back from the hug. the younger gave a soft smile as he started driving to his house. he has a hand on jackson's thigh , rubbing it in circles.

he reached his house as he parked in the driveway. the both male got out and walked into yugyeom's house.

——;

"he what..?!"

jackson flinched as he looked at yugyeom and bambam. "he's so fucking dead." the youngest among them growled. the older whimpered softly. he hates seeing yugyeom getting mad at mark but his brother was in the wrong.

bambam sighed as he poured a glass of water and passed it to yugyeom who chugged it down. "yuggie , just calm down.." bambam said as he looked at his bestfriend. "how ?! mark hurted him !" the maknae shouted as he ruffled his hair in frustration , he was so mad and pissed off at mark.

"well. if you don't calm down , how the fuck will we know-"

"bam ! shut up-"

"gyeommie.. bammie.."

the two snapped their head at the older , completely forgetting that he was there. jackson had tears rolling down his cheeks due to the shouting and arguing between the two. yugyeom hugged jackson immediately and rubbed his back.

he comforted jackson as bambam grabbed his phone and texted mark. "how about have a bubble bath first then we can cuddle and watch a movie ?" jackson hiccuped softly and nodded while the latter smiled.

he picked jackson up and made his way to the bathroom. he sat jackson on the counter and turn on the water. he made sure it was the right temperature before adding bubbles. "take your clothes off , jackie" he said softly as jackson does what he was told to.

it wasn't new for them at all. considering that yugyeom likes babying jackson which the older don't mind at all. the younger grabbed a bath bomb and passed it to jackson. "i'll be outside if you need me.." the shorter male nodded and gave a smile as yugyeom walked out of the bathroom , giving the other some privacy.

jackson slowly sat in the tub as he dropped the bath bomb in softly , watching it dissolve. he soon relaxed as e hummed. he washed himself up and played for a few more minutes before calling in yugyeom. the younger walked in , holding a warm towel and a hoodie with sweatpants as he smiled.

the older got up and took the towel from him and dried himself. he took the hoodie and wore it before running out. "jackson !" the older giggled as yugyeom chased him around.but the younger had long ass legs so he was faster. he caught jackson and helped it wear his sweats.

the older pouted softly as he looked at the younger who chuckled. "movie ?" jackson nodded happily as he ran to the living room and jumped on bambam who was on the couch. the thai male yelped softly as he looked at the older who was smiling.

bambam smiled as he let jackson sit on his lap. yugyeom brought a warm blanket for the three of them as he sat beside the thai. he covered themselves in the blanket as jackson picked out a movie.

they watched in the dark , the three of them cuddling and hugging each other. jackson couldn't be more happier to have bestfriends like them.

====

i made a new book again ahah. but- its a vixx book :> bottom taekwoon only- go and request or ill delete your mincraft account.

 but- its a vixx book :> bottom taekwoon only- go and request or ill delete your mincraft account