𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 | 𝐨𝐡 ?

disclaimers; this chapter will have sexual tension, if you don't like it, please don't read it! thank you!

====

jackson gasped softly as the older snuck his hands to grope jackson's ass. "t-they could walk i-in anytime!" jackson tried to pushed jinyoung away but the latter was stronger than him. "shush, they won't for another half an hour." jinyoung said as he kissed down the shorter's neck, leaving hickeys.

jackson whined softly as jinyoung slipped his hand into his shorts. "c'mon.. i know you want me, sweetheart." god, the way jinyoung said it, might make jackson go on his knees. jackson chose not to and plays hard to get, "n-no.." he stuttered a little as the older pumped him in his shorts.

jackson moaned softly and whined again. the taller just chuckled softly and rub his waist. "no.. we can't.." jinyoung frowned as he pulled jackson in for a kiss. the younger gladly kissed back. before they can go further, the door was unlocked and the sounds of shoes walking in was heard.

jackson quickly pushed jinyoung away and fixes up himself. jinyoung just coughed and continued what he was doing before.

mark walked into the kitchen and put down the bags on the table, he walked up to jackson and ruffled his hair. the younger gave him a little smile as mark walked up to his room to sleep. as soon as mark closes the door, jaebum pulled jackson into his bedroom with jinyoung following. the youngest yelped softly because of the sudden action.

he was pushed down onto the bed as jinyoung locked the door and jaebum took out a box from under the bed. jackson gulped as he back up from the two male who was smirking. "w-we're not d-doing it a-again-" before jackson could finish his sentence, he was pulled into a kiss by jinyoung. he gladly kissed back slowly and moaned softly.

jaebum smirked and took out the things they needed. jinyoung start to kiss down jackson's neck, leaving bitemarks and hickeys below the collarbones. the younger whimpered softly and arched his back. jinyoung pulled back after awhile when he's satisfied and smirked before moving to let jaebum take over.

the oldest gripped onto jackson's thighs and licked them slowly. jackson gasped softly and whined. the taller male just chuckled and handcuffed jackson to the bed.

he tied up jackson with red ropes and put a blindfold on him. jackson was on his elbow and knees as he whined softly, tugging on the handcuffs. the two just chuckled softly at the younger. jaebum got behind jackson as jinyoung got infront. the oldest slapped jackson's ass cheek and rubbed it after, earning a yelp from the shorter male.

jinyoung took out his dick and pump it a few times before guiding jackson's mouth to it and thrusting in. jackson gagged a little but quickly got used to it, bopping his head up and down. jinyoung moaned and gripped onto jackson's hair, fucking his throat. the other male pulled off jackson's shorts, leaving him in his panties. jaebum put lube into his fingers and moved the younger's panties to see his hole before slowly thrusts them into jackson who moaned around jinyoung.

jackson bopped his head faster and drooled. jaebum finger-fucked jackson, prepping him. the younger pulled away from jinyoung and arched his back, moaning. jaebum smirked and spanked him, leaving red handprints on jackson's ass.

jackson whimpered softly and whined, wanting one of them to fuck him. "fuck.. you're so beautiful.." jinyoung mumbles softly as jackson purred at that.

"jackson? are you home?" a voice was heard as jackson quickly recognise it as bambam's his eyes widen as he struggled. jaebum quickly untied jackson and wore his clothes, jinyoung was already wearing his. the youngest quickly took a hoodie and a pair of boxers and wore it.

"jackieeeee?"

"c-coming!"

jackson ran out of the room quickly and smiled nervously. bambam smiled and hugged jackson who hugged back. "w-what brings you here?" jackson asked as he pulled away slowly from the hug. the younger shrugged and dragged the older out of the house. "lets go shopping!" jackson giggles softly and nodded as he followed bambam to the car.

they got into bambam's car and drove off to the mall. "so, tell me, what were you doing in the room? hmmm?" bambam asked as he kept his eyes on the road, the shorter male blushing a lil. "n-nothing haha..." jackson tried to deny it but bambam knew everything.

"yeah sure, jackie, sureeee~" bambam teases and parked the car in the parking lot before getting out. jackson pouted before getting out to and goes to stand beside bambam. "now, before we go.." bambam said as he looked at jackson who looked back.

"don't run away from me. don't go if someone calls you without my permission. don't follow others when they asked you to. got it?"

"yes sir!" jackson said playfully as bambam ruffled his hair before walking into the mall with him. every girl stared as bambam walked into the mall. he's really famous as he is the son of a famous man. jackson looked around and pouted softly, not liking that girls are staring at them.

he pulled bambam to somewhere less crowded and smiles. he isn't a big fan of large crowds at all. the younger male smiled and patted the shorter's head who pouted.

"lets get shopping, yeah?"

====

ello ! im back again , sry for not updating for the past few weeks / days :( online