𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 | 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

jackson woke up in his room and groaned softly at the pain of his lower half. he turned over to meet another person's body as he looked at the person, immediately knowing who it is and fall off the bed. he winced in pain as jaebum woke up from the loud thud.

"what happened?"

"why are you doing h-here?!"

jackson gulped as he quickly wore one of yugyeom's hoodie that he found on the ground randomly. "don't you remember?" the older said as he sat up in bed. jackson ain't gonna lie, he looks hot with his bed hair and deep morning voice. the younger just shook his head and stood up slowly.

jackson quickly rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. his heart was beating fast and he didn't know why. he heard another voice talking to jaebum and soon recognise it as jinyoung's. he quickly took a warm shower and dried himself up.

he dressed comfortably; a hoodie and shorts as it was a saturday and walked out slowly from the bathroom. he saw jaebum getting dressed and snuck out of the room quickly but bumped into jinyoung.

he gulped and ran away from him. jackson saw mark walking into the living room and ran to him.

"markieee!!!"

"oh hey-"

jackson quickly hugged mark and whined loudly. the older chuckled at his younger brother, "what happened, silly?" jackson pouted and shrugged, "don't remember.." the older one nodded and told jackson that he's gonna take a shower before walking up to his own bedroom. jackson sat on the couch and thinks about what happened last night.

he felt the couch dipped and was trapped between two person which is jaebum and jinyoung. he gulped and looked at his own feet, avoiding eye contact with the two of them. jinyoung gripped jackson's thigh, earning a small gasp and a whimper after. jaebum wrapped his arm around the younger's waist and smirked.

"bet you enjoyed last night."

the both of them whispered into jackson's ears whose face instantly turned red. jinyoung chuckled and rubbed the younger one's thigh slowly. jackson's breath hitched and bit his lip. "have you decided yet?" jaebum asked as he pulled jackson's hair a little who nodded, whispering a small 'yes'. the both of them smirked.

"guys! who wants breakfast?" mark said, walking out of his room while looking at his phone. the three moved apart from each other, jackson sitting on the other couch and jaebum talking to jinyoung, acting like nothing has happened. mark looked up from his phone and blinked a few times before ordering breakfast for the four of them.

jackson took a quickly glance at the two males who was looking at him. jaebum winked at jackson before continuing his conversation with jinyoung. the youngest among them blushed and got up. "i-ima head over to yugyeom's real quick.." jackson said as he wore his shoes and ran out the door. "okay! be back quick!"

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

jackson walked into yugyeom's house and sat on the couch, beside the younger. "oh hey, jack" the younger male said as he put a arm over the older who smiled at him. "hey.." he mumbled softly. yugyeom smiles and turned off the tv. "so what's up?" the younger asked as he set down the remote.

jackson just shrugged and fiddles with his fingers, and the younger knew. "did you have sex for the first time?" jackson blushed and punches yugyeom's arm softly before mumbling a 'no'. the taller chuckled and pats his head.

jackson huffed angrily. he used to hate the fact that he is the baby of the group even though he's older than yugbam. he hates it when yugbam has to stand up for him. he hates being babied but he can't do anything about it. he slowly got used it and is now happy that he has people protecting him.

"i was joking, hyung."

"whatever.."

yugyeom smiles and stood up. jackson looked at him before standing up, and he has to looked up since yugyeom was a fucking giant. jackson pouted at their height differences and waddles to the kitchen. he stood on a stool and grab potato chips from the cabinet. he opened the bag and was about to eat but it got taken away.

"nuh uh, no chips before breakfast!"

"it's just one!"

jackson pouted and huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "you'll get sick." yugyeom frown and close to bag before putting it back. the older pouted more only and whined. "nuh, mark hyung will kill me." yugyeom pouted back and pinches jackson's cheeks softly. the shorter male pouted and punched the other's arm lightly.

jackson looked at the time and gasped, "shit! i gonna go now, i'll see you later at the park!" yugyeom nodded and waved goodbye to jackson who ran out the door. he ran back to the dorm/house ( whatever y'all want to call it ) and walked in, taking off his shoes. "oh jackie, just in time!" mark said as he put down the food on the table.

"heh.. yeah..." jackson mumbled and sat down beside mark as the four of them ate and chat.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

jackson met yugyeom at the park at around noon. he walked towards the younger who was waiting for him. "took you long enough." yugyeom joked as he ruffled the older's hair who pouted. "yah, im still older than you!" yugyeom chuckled and sat down with jackson on a bench.

"so... will you tell me what happened?" jackson blushed a little as he clear his throat. "well.." yugyeom looked at him as jackson told him everything and what happened. yugyeom gasped, "you just had sex with jjp!" jackson groaned and nodded.

"don't tell mark or bambam!"

"i won't, you have my word."

after a few minutes of talking, yugyeom brought jackson back to his dorm and bid their goodbyes. jackson walked into the house and didn't saw mark anywhere. he blinked a few times and took off his shoes. he saw jinyoung in the kitchen, making tea and tilted his head. "where's mark..?" he asked as jinyoung turned to him.

"oh, him and jaebum went out for awhile."

jackson nodded his head and looked around as jinyoung walked towards him slowly. he gulped as he got pinned to the wall. jinyoung lean over to jackson's ear and whispered, "lets have a little fun, baby."

====

hI- i'll try to update often but it's gonna take a while cause if school and everything. most of my stories are on hiatus since i'm too lazy to continue or write them now so sorry !!