𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭

jackson and bambam was walking around the shopping mall , buying clothes , shoes and more. jackson walked past a pastel shop , he has a liking for cute and edgy clothes. he looks at bambam who was on his phone.

he then looked back at the shop and tugged on bambam's sleeve with his free hand.the latter looked at him and blinked. "hm? what is it?" jackson pointed to the store and bambam looked at where he was pointing and smiled.

"of course" jackson perked up and dragged the taller male towards the store happily. bambam chuckled and followed him. he walked into the store and immediately went to the hoodies section.

bambam followed him everywhere he went and looked around for clothes for jackson.

meanwhile, the shorter male was busy giggling while picking out a few outfits. after a few hours of spending time in the shop , they paid for whatever they have brought and walked out.

"thankyou so much, bammie!" the said male chuckled and patted jackson's hair. they walked back to bambam's car, got in and drove away.

the shorter male on some songs and texted mark that he's on the way home. it was really late and since they haven't had dinner, bambam drove to a really expensive restaurant. he parked his car and got out with jackson. he brought the latter in and went to the vip area.

jackson looked around , he wasn't shock. not at all , he knew how fucking rich bambam is. "order whatever you like , seuunie" the younger smiled as jackson nodded happily and picked up the menu , looking at the choices.

he hummed softly as bambam called a waitress over. "hello , im tiffany , your waitress for tonight" she bowed , giving a smile to bambam. the older was still busy choosing as the thai male ordered what he wanted. "cheesestick!" jackson perked up happily as he said that.

bambam gave him a smile and nodded , ordering. the older put down the menu and swung his legs. "okay , i'll be right back with your order." tiffany bowed and left , going to the counter. everyone was staring at bambam , but mostly the girls.

jackson went on twitter and just scrolls through boringly , waiting for the food. he yawned and stretched a little , cracking his bones softly. soon after , the food came. tiffany and the other waitress put down the food and bowed before leaving.

the both male started eating as they were super hungry. jackson was playing with his cheeks tick as the younger chuckled at him. "yah, don't play with your food.." bambam said as he eats his fish&chips. jackson pouted but listened to him and ate.

after 45 minutes , they were done eating. jackson was sipping on his apple juice as the younger was playing games on his phone. it was about 6.37pm now. the brown-ish hair makes finished his drink , they both got up and went to pay. jackson took a photo of bambam and posted it on his instagram with the caption;

 jackson took a photo of bambam and posted it on his instagram with the caption;

jacksonwang825 posted
yall , get you a sugar daddy like @crackheadbam

20,879,10 likes
2,000 comments

jackson kept his phone and walked out with bambam , going back to his car. he was tired and sleepy. they got in as bambam drove back home. "thanks for today, bammie.." jackson smiles tiredly as he yawned. "no problem, seuunie" the younger was focus on the road.

====

y'all- i made a new book-

go and read it or i'll delete your roblox account