𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝

jackson was thrown, well.. not really got thrown but pushed onto the bed. he looked up at the both of them as they looked down on him. jackson felt small.. really small. jaebum and jinyoung's eyes are like a predator watching its prey.

he gulped before sitting up properly and puts on a blank face before looking at them. the two just kept staring at jackson, not creepily but more like with lust. "so?" jaebum said. jackson thought about it for a moment. sure, it's gonna be fun having two daddies to protect you but the thing is, what is mark gonna say? what is yugbam gonna think about him?

"gimme.. some time to think.."

"as you wish, princess~"

jackson blushes at the nickname and got up from the bed. he quickly left and goes back to his dorm. he walked in and locked the door before sitting on the couch.

mark walked to jackson and sit beside him, "are you okay?" jackson snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him before nodding his head. mark just nod and smiled softly at him which jackson returned a smile back.

the younger stood up and goes to his room. he took a warm shower and changed into a hoodie with shorts and fluffy socks. he waddles to the gaming room and starts to play games.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

mark had invited jaebum and jinyoung over for a boys' night or something like that. jackson left the gaming room and walked down to the living room and stopped when he saw jjp. he gulped softly and tries to sneak to the kitchen but got caught by mark.

"oh jackson ! guys , meet jackson , my younger brother !" mark said to the two whose eyes widened. "fuck." jackson ran to the kitchen and got what he needs and ran back up to his room quickly. "he's just a little shy." mark says, not knowing what had happened between the three boys.

jackson locker his room door and put down his snacks and drinks. he groaned softly and sat on his bed. there was a knock on the door a few minutes later and he got up before walking to the door. he unlocked the door and opened it, expecting to be mark but nope- he gulped and tried to close the door but jinyoung put his foot between the door to stop it from closing.

jackson gulped again and back up. jinyoung smirked and entered the room with jaebum who's following behind. "w-what?" jackson stuttered a little. "mark went out till tomorrow and asked us to 'have fun' with ya for a little." jaebum said, smirking slightly.

jackson looked away from them, "but i don't want to so get out." he said, voice harsh and cold, hoping they will leave. jaebum chuckled and pins jackson to the wall. "aw, is baby boy arguing back?" the younger blushed at the nickname and tries to find a comeback but nothing came out of his mouth.

jinyoung laughed softly and walks to them, "cat got your tongue?" jackson hisses at them while they chuckled. jaebum slowly started to kiss jackson's neck and grab his thighs as the younger gasped since his neck and thighs are sensitive.

jinyoung sneaked his hand to jackson's ass and gropes it softly as the younger gasp again. jaebum made a few hickeys on jackson's neck and collarbones.

jackson knew he was fucked.

====