𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥

"no we don't. leave me alone."

jackson looked down at his books, trying to avoid them. jaebum grabbed jackson's wrist and looked at him in annoyance, "we need to talk. let's go." the taller said, pulling jackson with him, jinyoung following.

jackson tries to pull away from jaebum but his grip was tight. jackson cursed under his breath and was slammed against the lockers.

the youngest among them glared at him. he tried to move away from them but jaebum slammed his hand beside jackson's head against the lockers, preventing the shorter to leave.

jackson glared at him and growls under his breath. the taller male scoffs and looks at him with narrow eyes. "leave me alone!" jaebum rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"you think we will let you go?"

"yes, now fuck off." jackson tries to push jaebum away but the other was much more stronger.

he stared at jaebum, taking in all the features he has. the older has a sharp jawline, narrow eyes, a lot of piercings, has black hair with highlights. he then looked at jinyoung who has a bitter look, narrow eyes, sharp jawline and brown hair with highlights.

jaebum chuckled, "checking us out?" jackson eyes widens and quickly shakes his head while blushing a little. "n-no way!" jackson stuttered a little and looks away from them. jinyoung chuckled softly, "yeah right.."

"look. we're gonna make a deal with you."

"what deal do you want?"

jaebum and jinyoung smirked at each other before looking back at jackson who was confuse as hell. "be ours for two week." jackson's eyes widens and pushes jaebum off him with all his strength, "a-are you crazy..?!" jinyoung chuckled and lift the shorter male's chin up.

"we're not joking."

"l-let go, bastard!"

jinyoung chuckled again and kisses jackson's cheek before letting him go. the shorter male's eyes widens and hisses at him. "meet us at the back after school, don't be late." jaebum said, walking away from jackson with jinyoung.

jackson was confused what happened but still shock. why will they ask him that? are they fucking stupid? he sighed before quickly walking to class. he sat on his seat and lay his head on his desk.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

it 4pm which meant school has ended. jackson had told mark that he's meeting with a teacher to talk about his grades which was a lie but the older agreed and walked back to their dorm. jackson walked to the back of the school slowly, gulping softly.

he turned a corner and saw the two, waiting for him. he gulped before walking to them. jaebum noticed him first and then jinyoung. they smirked as the shorter walked closer but slowly.

"you're late."

"sorry.. my brother was talking to me-"

jaebum pinned jackson against the wall before the younger could finish his sentence. the pinned male look at him.

"we told you not to be late." jaebum said, growling softly. not gonna lie, jackson thought that was hot. "s-so?" and the shorter decided to show an attitude to them. "so. you're getting a punishment." jinyoung said, leaning against the wall. jackson rolled his eyes and sticks out his tongue, "you guys are just babies. i was just 5 minutes late."

jaebum scoff and pins jackson's hands above his head as the younger's eyes widens. "wanna say that again, baby?" jaebum smirked as he watch jackson's face become a bright red. "l-lemme go-" jackson's sentence was cut off by a pair of soft lips against his.

jaebum had smash his lips against jackson's to shut him up. the older slipped his hand under jackson's shirt as the younger tried to struggle. after a few minutes, the taller pulled back and stared at jackson. the younger was a drooling and panting mess. jaebum smirked and let him go.

"let's go to our dorm." jinyoung said, pulling jackson to their dorm. the younger couldn't do anything and let jinyoung drag him to the dorm.

====