Chapter 4

*Recap*
"I need to get to class."i said and at that moment the bell rang."see ya."payton yells
*End of recap*

As I'm walking to class u feel a single tap on my shoulder I turn around to see Maddie.
"What was that about."I say.
"What was what?"She said confused.
"Why did Paton ask you to come over at 8?" I whisper. She started giggling. What was so funny ? "Haha you are funny , He just wants to hook up with me again." "AGAIN!" I whisper yelled.
Oh so that was the history they had. They were fuck buddies. thats sounded very wrong.

skip to lunch■
"So you are most of my classes" I say.
"Yeah. Good thing it's lunch." She said with a giggle.
We went and sat down at a grey circle table. Problem is that it's rite next to 'The fuckboy table', great. Just great.
Maddie then introduced Me to

Charlie ^Charlie was really nice but she wasn't as bubbly as Maddie but it was alright because we were all best friend now

Charlie ^
Charlie was really nice but she wasn't as bubbly as Maddie but it was alright because we were all best friend now. What was stuck on my mind was that Payton kept looking over at me and winking.
Payton:*hand motions me to come over*
Me : *points to Maddie *
Payton: *shakes head then points at me*
Me:*points at me*
Payton:*nods his head*then smirks.
Me :*shake my head mouth no.
His smirk soon fades away into a frown but one of his friend hits his chest with the back of thier hand and shows him his phone.

_

School ended and I got home very quickly. I got home done my home work and changed into this

 I got home done my home work and changed into this

I started watching a movie and heard a shout. I went to the top of the stairs to see a girl getting kick out.
"You will regret this." She said angrily.
"Ok just get out now. Bye bye."Jack said.
"Was that about?"I ask quietly. "Nothing.i didn't mean to disturb you" He said. I scurried off to my room and went to bed.

Ok next chapter coming right up