The past

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

Brooke : Liam stop.

Liam : shut up.

Brooke : let go you psychopath.

At that moment Liam was trying to remove your clothes  but he wouldn't because you kept shouting. So he just pit his hand around your neck so that you couldn't talk. Then he stopped.

Liam : sorry i didn't - you cut him off by smashing your lips into his. You both pulled away and be was smilling.

Brooke : please don't do that again.
                 please.

Liam : I promise.

Later that night his mom left and you two were both home alone at his house.
You were texting Jaden (before you started dating you were bffs) and he was making you laugh. Liam seemed angry so you got up from his bed and tried to walk away when all of a sudden he grabs your wrist and pulls you to the bed.

Brooke : Liam stop you hurting me.

Liam : So you think it's okay to cheat on
            me with a rat.

Brooke : what are you talking about he
                is just a friend plus I don't get
                Jelouse when you flirt with
                other girls in front of your gf.

Liam : that's it you stupid bitch.

He pulls you in and tries to rip open your shirt. You scream and he just laughs.

Liam : haha. There's no one here
            scream All you like.

You started to cry and you couldn't defend yourself because he was too strong and he could do very bad damage to you. He then then rapes you.

2am○

It is 2am and you couldn't believe what he had done so you just cry. He comes back up the stairs and you pretend to be asleep just to avoid talking to him. He lays as down next to you so that you are facing him. You can't resist but play with his hair because you still do love him and you know he likes it. His mom came home hours ago. He puts his head in the crook of your neck and whispers on your ear.

Liam : you know I love you so much
            But don't ever disrespect me
            again. Okay

Brooke : mhm.

You both broke up because he cheated on you.

*End of flashback*

Sorry I have been really busy lately but I will come out with new chapters tomorrow