moving on

(Read in the smallest size And in black)

Paytons POV

We talked things out. She wants to get back together and I agreed, so today I am going to cut things off with Brooke.

Brookes POV

Me and Dylan are laughing while taking stupid pictures of each other. I thought i was about to pee myself because I was laughing too much. The rest of the boys are just playing video games. I get a notification from my phone .

*Ping*

_

________________________________________

Payton🙄

I'm outside

K  

Seen

_________________________________________

P : Dylan I have to go,Paytons here.

D : oh okay, I'll text you later then .

I get up and leave. I go down the stairs and through the door. I see Payton in his car waiting for me so I walk over to it and open the door. I sit down and put my seatbelt on. I turn my head to him signalling to drive and he starts up the car. We drive off to Starbucks. While we are driving I get another notification from snapchat,it's from Dylan.

I open it to reveal a picture of his face wich makes me giggle. We pull up to the Starbucks drive thru.

P : can i get a pumpkin spice latè.
     Brooke what do want ?

B : umm... can i get a caramel
    frappuccino. Thanks.

We get our drinks and we head to my house wich is weird 'coz he said "his house" but okay. I get my keys and open the door. "I'm gonna go and quickly get changed" I say and he just nods. I run up the stairs and throw my bag on my bed and check the time.  It's 8.34pm so I pick out shorts and a tank top. I pull my leggings and t-shirt of so I am now just in my bra and panties. As I'm going to grab my clothes the door opened.

Third person POV

"Hey Brooke do you have a- oh" you quickly pull a blanket over yourself." Oh my God! Do you knock ?" You say "wow" he  says in an almost whisper with his eyes still stuck on you.PAYTON" "oh shi-sorry"

My hot bully ○Payton moormier जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें