i hate you

Hey there luvs🤧 sorry I haven't been updating it because I was getting new Wi-Fi and had to wait a month
I have no clue what to write so please comment any ideas or of you don't want to share them in the comments then please text me them. I also will   answer your questions. Please share your ideas because I can't update without something to write about.

Word count : 483

Two weeks later

Brookes POV•

It's been 2 weeks and Payton has made it public that me and him "date". Maddie and I have gotten closer but Charlie has stopped talking to us completely. Jackson and the girl he kicked out are dating again and they are preparing a nursery at her house. My mom doesn't know about him getting her pregnant yet.Oh, and josh got a gf last week so that crushed me a little,but its his life not mine.I also developed a crush on Payton. The bad thing is I also developed a teeny tiny crush on Dylan. Yes the Dylan Hartman.

Paytons POV•

It's been 2 weeks. We are also doing this to make our exes jelouse. But I think I like Brooke. I can't stop thinking about her. The bad thing is . . . Dylan likes her as well. It hurts when I see them get along. At the moment we are all at Chases house and her and Dylan are laughing and taking pictures together. Not to lie but I was kinda getting jelouse.

~Ping~

________________________________________ ex😡

Paybay???
I miss you☹

                                              Okay, and ?

I want to get back together.

                                               I have a gf 🤧

Just tell her to fuck off. Duh

              I have to regain your trust. . .

Let's just meet up . . .

                                      When and where

Our place,one hour.
See you soon b😈
      seen
_________________________________________

45 mins later

_________________________________________
                          Brooke⚘

Hey Brooke I have to talk to you when we get to my house

                                                                K
                                                              Seen

________________________________________

I get up and leave chases house and get into my car. I put on music and jam out.

You taught a lesson to me that I had to learn,and I'm so sorry 'coz you let our bridges burn.

I said I love you and I wish I never did,
I swear to god, I swear to god you stupid bitch

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

I pull to our place wich was an old bar. The bar was dark with a few lights,tables at each corner with wooden seats around them. I haven't been her in 7 months .I walk in and look for a table near the window then I see her. . .

Cliff hanger ooo

Jk keep reading

She looked .  .  . different. Still beautiful but more innocent. Maybe I should give her a second chance. She was wearing fila shoes with a cropped shirt and those really ripped jeans,and a beanie. She turns around and looks at me with her by brown eyes.

??? : I thought you would never show.
          Hey payton.

Payton :   . . .  Avani.