Chapter 7

*RECAP*

Payton : GET OUT MY HOUSE YOU
                STUPID SLUT !

Maddie runs out the house while slipping the letter in her pocket.

*END OF RECAP*

Just at that moment the bell rang so we went to class.

*Skip to lunch*

Maddie is in my arms crying while Charlie is trying to comfort her. Payton is just laughing at Maddie but also winking at me and smirking. It is anoying so I just death stare him and he still doesn't stop. We just ignore him and I ask the girls if they want to skip the rest of school Maddie emediantly lifts her head and said ye but Charlie said no.

We go to my car and got In. We drive to a target and just took weird pictures. Out of the corner of my eye I see boys fuck boys. I mean : Payton,Anthony,Tyson and chase.

Brooke : I think we should go
Maddie : why?
Brooke : Boys. Behind us . Now go.

We got into our car and see Payton and the gang come over to us so i roll down tho window.

Payton :  We,well,well. You know we
               Could tell the principal that you
               Both have been skipping class.

Brooke : Well we could say the same
                Thing smart ass.

Payton : At least give us a ride.

I look over at Maddie and she just stares at me. So I secretly lock the car and tell them to get in. They try but the doors won't open.

Payton : WTF ?

Maddie : Sorry looks like my car doesn't
                  like you.

Then I roll up my window and do a fake bitch smile.

Me and Maddie go to my place because I have it all to myself. We just put on face mask and take pictures

OfficialBrooke - hope your okay bby🖤@Maddielovex

@Maddielovex

( Coments disabled )

Me and Maddie decide to have a sleep over and talk about life. we cry. we laugh. I can't stop thinking about wheather I should tell her that Jackson was my brother or if I shouldn't.