💫New book alert💫

I was just wondering how it's going

Anywhore

I have been reading some of the comments on this book and I stfg I almost peed myself laughing.

All the comments are like

"Yo did a 9 year old make this"

It doesn't affect me in any way, but I'm just saying the reason why I was so shit at it is coz I didn't know how to write.

Thank God I know now.

Anyways I was gonna ask if you guys wanted me to make another book about Payton.

1. HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

When Jess moves to a new school she catches the eyes of one particular boy. Payton Moormier.

2. LOVE LETTER

She sends a letter to him after (cutting him off for 3 months) explaining how she feels after they broke up from a 7 month relationship. Little did she know that that little letter would change everything. 

3. MESSY BUN

Payton falls for a girl he saw at chickfil'A. The thing that caught his attention was that she was wearing a messy bun. And you know how much Payton likes his messy buns. But there's more to that girl than what meets the eyes. She has a dark and terrifying past that will sooner or later come back to haunt her.

4. BREATHE

Kalani decides it's a good day
To let loose and go to a beach party. The problem was she didn't know how to swim. She decides to go into the ocean but not too far only to where the water can reach her knees. Next thing she knew she was miles away from the shore trying to stay afloat. She passes out due to lack of oxygen. Suddenly she wakes in an unusual bed with a boy sitting at her feet staring directly at her...

Soo comment wich one I should do. If this gets 25 votes I'll pick the most voted one.

Ok bai stay safe