I'll show you 😈

He turns my phone off and just stays quiet. We get to a house and I get out. It's a very big house. We walk up to the door and some one opens it. It was some guy called Kio cyr (a/n: new character) I seen him once on tick tock. We walked in and I stayed on my phone. I didn't realise but I was sitting next to Payton and i was kinda leaning on him. I still hate him.

Kio : So Jackson, who's that hot chick
        You brought.

Jackson : that's my sis-cousin. Her
                 Name is Brooke and no she
                 Isn't single.

Kio : oh okay. He said with a slight
         frown.

Brooke : exuse me yes I a- .

I get cutt off by Payton putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it lightly.

*Paytons POV*

I wake up and go to see what the boys are up to. I go back to Brookes room and see she is ready and has cleaned the room so I decided to annoy her by telling her to change because that skirt was too short. To my surprise she listens. We go to the car and Brooke comes down. Wow she was beautiful. That outfit complimented her curves so perfectly. She had to sit on my lap wich I was fine with. I look over to see her texting him. I snatch her phone and turn it off. I am going to have to give her a talk tonight. We get to Kios house and we were just sitting on the couch. Brooke was leaning against me a little but I didn't mind. I felt like punching kio at the comment he made about her but I stayed calm. I was getting bored soni decided to leave.

Payton : me and Brooke are going for a
               Walk. We will meat you guys
               Later.

Brooke : we are ?

Payton : yeah

We got out the house and I decided to get an uber to her house. The ride there was silent. not the awkward silent bit the 'I know your here but I don't want to talk to you' silence. We get to her place and go upstairs.

*Brookes POV*

We get to my house and go upstairs. I decided to change into something comfy.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and get under my covers while Payton sits on my comfy chair

I put my hair up in a messy bun and get under my covers while Payton sits on my comfy chair. He sees me turn around getting ready to go to bed.

Payton : no. We are going to my house
               So get up.

Brooke : ugh fine.

I get up and put on my vans we. Get down to his car. As we are driving I look out the window and we are in the rich neighbourhood. We arrive at his house and we get out. He opens the door and we walk in.

Payton : My mum's not home btw😈

I was too busy looking around the house cause it was that big.

Brooke : your house is big.

Payton : not as big as my dick.

Brooke : I did not hear that.

(A/N : before you read this we have church tomorrow at 10am🙏)

Payton : Come I'll show you 😈.

He grabs me by the hand and basically dragged me upstairs. We get to his room and he pushes me onto the bed.

Payton : where do I start.

Don't forget we have church tomorrow bye luvs 💖