Chapter Three

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃:

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎- PROFESSOR LOCKHART

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
- PROFESSOR LOCKHART

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 on [y/n]! We don't wanna be late for D.A.D.A !" Hermione said while grabbing [y/n] wrist leading her towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

Ron and Harry already knew why Hermione was in such a rush. It's because she's a fan of Lockhart, their new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Though an idea popped inside of Ron's head.

"Hey...what if...[y/n], is also a fan of Lockhart?" Ron said to Harry with a frightened look.

"A lot of girls like him..." he continued. But then stopped in front of a huge door.

"Well, we'll soon find out" Harry said to Ron.

When they went inside both Hermione and [y/n] sat in front while the boys sat at the back. Hermione started talking to [y/n] about Lockhart while [y/n] simply nodded and smiled.

[y/n] didn't notice this but all the boys in the classroom were staring at her. But what she did notice was the boy who was sitting up front next to her. He wasn't facing her but instead was busy staring at his shoes.

His face was so red it could put the Weasley's hair into shame. He was trembling/shaking as well. [y/n] decided to introduce herself.

"Hello there, I'm [y/n], [y/n] [l/n]" she said to the boy while offering her hand for him to shake.

"L-longbottom, Neville Longbottom" he stuttered while slowly reaching out for her hand. The reason Neville was so nervous was because he gets quite shy once he's around pretty girls. Especially very pretty girls like you.

Harry and Ron obviously noticed this but before they could say anything, a door flung open reveling a smiling Professor Lockhart.

He looked around his classroom smiling at the students and met eyes with [y/n]. He then smirked and gave her a wink. [y/n] however was unfazed by this and continued writing on her notebook. He then made Eye contact with Harry and smiled again.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, me" He said with a proud smirk. Both Harry, Ron, [y/n] and all the other boys gave confused looks while the rest of the girls had dreamy expressions on their faces.

"I, Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defence League and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award - but I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at her!" He waited for them to laugh but received weak smiles from the students.

"I see you've all bought a complete set of my books - well done. I thought we'd start today with a little quiz. Nothing to worry about - just to check how well you've read them, how much you've taken in..." He then handed everyone the test papers.