Chapter Seven

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃:

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎- DISCOVERIES

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
- DISCOVERIES

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎, I have received your letter. The [l/n] are a very well known pureblood family, how could you not have known? They may not share the same beliefs as us but they are still very respected in the wizarding world. I work with the main [l/n] family in the ministry, they are very talented in their work as well, I somehow managed to get aquatinted with them. They are known for not appearing much in public so that is probably why you do not know them.

However many wizarding families respect them for their contributions and famous achievements. The [l/n] family consists of a lot of family members and the main family just so happens to live here, and have a daughter who is in the same year as you. Some are famous healers, Aurors, Quidditch stars and even a minister of magic just in another country.

The Dark Lord did not fear many people but actually went out of his way to avoid the [l/n] family. I do not know why but maybe they had some sort of alliance with him? or they may have some type of magic that could severely damage him, making him fear them.

This just goes to show you should befriend her or might as well be aquatinted with her, she will be an important asset to our family.

-Lucius Malfoy

.

Draco stared at the parchment that was delivered to him by his owl.

'So she is a pureblood...a very well known one at that...'

'The Dark Lord feared her family? no...that couldn't be it...'

'And an asset to the family? what does that mean?'

".."

'I should probably go now to the Great Hall, Crabbe and Goyle are probably stuffing their faces right now...along with that Weasley.'

He stood up from one of the chairs of the Slytherin common room and went on his way to the Great Hall.

.

"So you blockheads were stuffing your faces?" the Malfoy boy asked the duo smugly.

They tried to speak but only resulted into them spewing some of their food.

"Don't! You both are making a mess already..." he said with a frustrated sigh.

When he took his seat that was near the two boys he scanned the crowd in search of the familiar [h/c] head.