Tsukkishima Kei: Tired

It was a very busy week for you with all the school work the teachers been giving their students so, you barely get enough sleep.

After packing up your stuff when class ended you headed to the front of your boyfriend's class to wait for him. He was taking quite a long time which resulted to you dozing off to sleep.

A few minutes passed and he finally exited his class seeing you sleep standing. He chuckled while moving towards you still asleep. He tucked your hair behind your left ear to reveal your tired face. You woke up by the gentle action and motion your head up to see who did it. "Kei-kun~!", you said with a tired voice and smile. He flicked your forehead before saying in his cold tone "To wake you up." and both of you started walking to the gym. You pouting and rubbing your hand against the place he flicked you "Sensi has been giving up too much homework so I've been staying up all night to do them." you said with an annoyed voice. Tsukkishima boasted "They've been giving us a lot too but I still manage to sleep peacefully." You playfully slapped his arm while you said "Cause unlike you I don't have a big brain". He smirked. But not as peaceful as when you sleep with me.

You two reached the gym, he changed then when off to practice. You sat on the floor, positioned your bag beside you and used the bench as a table to do your homework while waiting for the practice to end. After a few minutes, you've already passed out your face lying on your notebooks. Yachi approached Tsukkishima, "Hey Tsukkishima, (L/N)-san sure is very studious." She said being sarcastic while giggling. Kei looked at you slightly smiling because of your sleeping face. Tanaka and Nishinoya saw you then started taking pictures of you sleeping, "(L/N)-chan looks so cute when she's sleeping!" Tsukki glanced at his upperclassmen with an annoyed and angry aura. Daichi noticed and realized they were ditching practice so he scolded and gave them extra laps.

A few minutes after practice ended and everybody left, you slowly woke up only to see an empty court and your boyfriend sitting on the bench waiting for you to wake up. He quickly turned his head when he notice you were waking up hoping that you didn't see him blush. You immediately realized what's happening, apologized, and started packing up the notebooks still kind of sleepy. "You don't need to apologize I got a good view of your cute sleeping face." Kei said adding a smirk and a chuckle while you blush.

You both left the gym hand in hand heading home. You two walked slowly and there wasn't much talk, Tsukkishima didn't want waste your little remaining energy left. So he wore his headphones and started listening to his music, until....

You suddenly felt weak like you couldn't walk any further. Your head started aching, you let out a grunt but your companion didn't hear it. He only noticed something was wrong when you placed your hand on your head and stopped walking. "Hey why'd you-" You were slowly falling, luckily the worried blonde caught you. He groaned while positioning you into a piggy back ride. "Let's sleep at my house tonight, alright sleepy head?". Tsukkishima's house was closer to school, so whenever you both walked home he would always just drop his belongings on their porch then would just go back once you've arrived home safely.

You've finally arrived at Kei's house and was greeted by his mother once stepped in. The boy laid you on the couch then called your house and nervously explained everything to your mother. While his mother was trying to wake you up to put on some new clothes. She didn't mind since you always sleepover and your a good girl, she even thought you two would be perfect for each other. Once you've woken up, you suddenly started apologizing, "Sorry Mrs. Tsukkishima! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! So-" your head started to hurt again. "Hey dear you don't have to say sorry. Come on put on these clothes then I'll help you to Kei's room, ok?" You nodded at the lady. Your concerned partner entered his room to informed you that it's was ok for your mom, but he was too late you were already fast asleep on his bed. He couldn't help but feel sleepy too. He changed into more comfortable clothes and laid down beside you.

He couldn't resist smiling seeing your face and the fact the you're his and his yours. Never did he think he would have a girlfriend with his personality. You had this unique ability to see the good in him under all of the salt (together with with Yamaguchi of course ;)). He pulled you in by wrapping his large arms around your tiny body, positioning you to face his chest. You felt it and weakly wrapped your arms around him. He placed his chin on your head after giving it a soft kiss. You smiled, "I love you, Kei."

————————————-
Wieeeeee third one shot!!
This is based on me because I'm tired all the time. And has been given homework that decreases my sleep :''))) Anyways hope you like it have a great day!