Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Mercy

It was nearing summer and that also means the finals are coming. You have to focus on your studies now since this will define if you're going to college or not. You have to do it well, but first you have to deal with this thing.

It was Saturday morning and Taehyung was called by his mother for today. It was fine since you didn't want him to know what you'll do for today. You didn't want him to know that you're going to meet Margo.

Margo decided to have it in a fancy restaurant. She didn't know that you're the one coming though. You almost laugh when you saw the romantic ambiance of the place she chose. Is she really about to seduce Taehyung? To profess her forlorn love to her?

You were wearing this pastel blue thin straps today, it somehow fit the place especially now that you curled your hair at its tips. The waiter lead the way to her reserved table once you told him Margo's name.

You saw her wearing her bloody red off shoulder dress, her hair in a straight high ponytail. She was sitting poise as she wait for Taehyung, too bad you're going to disappoint her.

She was drinking her wine when she saw you. She stopped and put down her drink, she glared and you said thanks to the waiter.

"To be frank, I never expected you would show up here. But I guess you're the one who messaged me back." She shrugged and took the menu.

"I see that you use your head sometimes." You replied back and get the menu too.

She gasped. She never expected that. "I hate that I'm going to spend my time with you here at this restaurant. I wanted Taehyung to be my date in here!" She hissed.

"Never going to happen." You shrug at her, completely copying her.

You raise your hand to call for the waiter. He walks up to you and asked for your order.

"I'll have your steak please." You smiled at the waiter as he jot down your order.

"Give me your best pasta." Margo rolled her eyes and shake away the waiter who willingly oblige.

"Since you're already here, I'll let you have your meal first then tell you your fair share of story. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. The Lord knows that Taehyung cant be shaken but you can." She smirked and sips on her wine.

"Why dont you give your best shot already?" You glared at her.

She pouts, mocking you. "But you'll lose your appetite." She laughed.

"Margo we've been together for months, why cant you just move on?"

"You cant just tell me to move on. This is not just about my feelings, this also includes our business. That boy is the heir of a clothing company and the governor's son. I cant just lose him." She hissed, her teeth gritting.

"He is not yours to lose." You fired back. Your voices were lowered, almost a whisper since other people were dining too.

"Too bad he's yours."

You hated how she talks about him like he's some kind of a thing to be owned. Like he is a money or a bank account to milk for her needs. You hated the fact that she doesnt see him the way you do.

The waiter came back with a tray in his hands. You see your steak that is rarely done and Margo's pasta. He placed it in front of you. He even told you to enjoy your meal before he went away.

Margo pretended that you didnt make her blood boil and proceeded to have a peaceful lunch. You guessed she was serious with what she said so you decided to eat first before you do the talking. At the end of the meal, she wiped the sides of her lips and sips her wine.