CHAPTER 3

●♡●

~The path I wandered
I still remember~

●♡●

Yuna's pov:

Today is the fan sign day. Actually the fan sign day was very earlier but it got postponed because of Jungkook's condition. They wanted to attend the fan sign together.

That's what I like about the boys.

Unity.

They never had the feeling of jealousy by each others' success success which is very rare in the k-pop industry.

So yeah! I am at the fan sign now waiting for my turn. Soon I am gonna approach to them.

But I am scared if Jimin and Jungkook will recognize me.

I think no! Jungkook have met thousands of people in his life. How would he remember a single girl?

But Jimin...

Sigh.

They are sitting according to their age except of Namjoon and Hoseok who have exchanged their seats.

Okay so my turn is here. I kneeled down as what every fans do to match the height and place the album infront of Jin giving him a polite smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted politely.

"Annyeong! What's your name?"

"Yuna. Lee Yuna."

"You look pretty."

"Thanks." I said chuckling.

"Who uhh who's your favourite? Bias?" He asked pointing me with his index finger.

"I-It's uhh J-Jungkook." I said hesitately and bite my lower lip.

"Uwuuu. Nice."
After a nice conversation with everyone, and I thought Jimin would recognize me but he just stared at me for a few seconds but didn't say anything and talked with me normally because I was wearing my mask.

We did stare for a second or two but I broke it looking away.

That was when I was sweating so bad.

So now...........................................................I am before Jungkook.

I am observing my album biting my lips as he is giving his autograph and then I remember something.

His gift.

I quickly take out his gift which is the last one I am holding and place on the table before him and he says "Thank you" smiling focusing on his autograph .

He then holds me my album when my finger brushed with his but he doesn't react though and he looks at me to start a conversation .

"Soooo what's your-" He was supposed to ask but didn't as I already walk away from there.
I heard him mumbling "name" completing his statement.

I don't want him to recognize my voice too and that's what made me walk away from there.

I am trying not to get closer to Jungkook as much as possible.