CHAPTER 6

~This is my fate
Don't smile on me
Light on me..
No I can never take another step to you~

Yuna's pov:

Walking on a silent alley surrounded by trees, filled with peace and putting a song in the speaker in the high volume which is all what I want in my life.

Finding such an alley in my city i.e Gangnam-Gu  is equal to finding diamond in the desert.
I wish this path never ends.

"I have no doubt on that music is a good buddy of mine. It's always there to be a part of my happiness and sorrows." I mumbled.

"Is it? What about me then? Am I not your good buddy?" Jungkook asked huffing making me flinch popping out of nowhere.

I make my gaze from forward to him.

"W-we have just met." I said.

"That's right. If you wouldn't keep running, we would have became good friends whenever." He said walking along with me keeping his hand inside his pocket and continues
"Thanks for saving me that day. I didn't know if someone would have noticed me-"

"ARE YOU OKAY NOW?" I exclaimed.

I actually forgot about his incident and as he  made me remember just now, I asked exclaiming and worried.

"Y-yeah. I am. Thanks to you." He said making his head downward.

"It's fine. Anyone would have did that. Is the security guards along with you now too?" I asked looking back.

"Haha. No. You won't find them here . The one who had send me the death threat and her partners are arrested."

"That's great." A huge smile appear on my face listening the unexpected good news.

"Ik."

"Soo....you are here with others too?" I asked.

"Nope. Only me."

"Ah." I said nodding.

"Otherwise I would have been listening to Jin hyung's dad jokes rather than walking with you."

I giggle at his statement.

"You know?" He said and conyinues "You should keep smiling. It makes you more beautiful and.....you really made me worried when I saw you crying. Seeing you now smiling, I feel relief." Listening his statement, I look into his eyes and then looking forward, I nod.

"So you are on your holidays?" He asked.

"Yup."

"So what are your plans? Wait...first let me know if it sounds like flirting."