CHAPTER 35

Jimin's pov:

Jimin's pov:

I put myself in some light couloured clothes, grab my car's key and bading Jungkook bye, I make my way to the burial .

I didn't inform where I am going to Jungkook as he would too have decided to come with me. I don't have any problem with him coming along with me of course but after many days, I have seen him smiling for real. And I don't want to see him crying again.

So I sit in my car and start driving.

I choose to buy some lily flowers on my way and after finishing with it, I continue my drive.

20 minutes later:

I walk towards the mound slowly trying myself not to rush letting myself to feel the calmness of the environment.

As I reach the spot, I walk up to the peak of the mound and keeping the bouquet of the lily flowers, I come down.

Sigh!

"Yesterday.....it was raining and so was my heart. As I couldn't talk with you. I hope today the night sky with fill up with the stars where I will try to find you again and will talk to you again. Yuna...everyone is asking me to marry. I don’t know if I should. I feel like I am not that strong Jimin anymore. I feel alone when someone says me bye. Even knowing I will meet those persons, still when they leave, I feel sad. I am afraid of attaching with people thinking at the end they will just leave. Am I becoming childish? Do you too think I sh-should just get married? But Yuna, even if I get, don't expect me to stop loving you. You will forever remain in my-  our heart. Forever."

A tear then roll down my cheek. Once that first tear broke free, the rest follows in an unbroken stream and I fall on my knees trying to supress my sobs.

"P-Park Jimin," Suddenly a voice startled me and I quickly wipe my tears, and look back to find Yun Mi Chae.

"Y-you are okay? Please take this." She said giving me her hankey bending down and sits down on her knees.

I rub my eyes with her hankey and give it to her saying "Thank you" without meeting my eyes with her.

"You're okay?" She asked.
I nod smiling gently.

She smiles at me reassuringly and stands up and so I stand up too.

"You're here?" I asked.

"Yeah I came to pay a visit to my mom's graveyard."

"Oh."

"Mind me asking about you?" She asked.

"U-ummm" I thought if I should tell or not looking towards the mound.

"I-It's fine if you don't want to share. I can understand."

I smile at her weakly and we both turn back to leave and we walk together silently when I choose to reply to her question.

"One year ago.....I lost someone I love. So I too came to pay a visit to her."

"Oh. 'Her?' She was your....?"

"I don't know. I don’t know what was she to me. But I....umm loved her." I said not meeting her eyes.

"O-oh. It must be painful."

I smile gently and nod.

"You still do?" She asked.

"Hm?" I asked confused.

"I-I mean you still love her? The way you were crying, it showed."

I smile and say "Yes I do."

"But still you are going to dates."

I chuckles and say "It isn't my choice. It's my hyungs who are making me go on dates. But you see every time a girl who is a kind of gold diggers popped out."

"So I must be included in that list of gold diggers too." She said crossing her arms.

"I-I didn't mean that. In fact you are really opposite to those girls."

She smiles again and says "Chill. I was joking trying to make your mood better."

I smile and say "Thanks"

"Then will you marry or not?"

"Depends." I said as an unexpected thought popped out in my mind.

I mean yesterday night I really had a discussion with myself alone and later I decided something.

Yun Mi Chae's pov:

"Depends on?" I asked.

"You see it's not really easy like the way you said finding a nice girl for me. The girls whom I don’t like, are interested on me. And the girl who I want to marry, I mean I don't know from where this desire popped out though all of a sudden, isn't interested on marrying me." He said.

I gulp silently.

"O-oh."

I didn't know much about Park Jimin but knowing his story now, I feel like I am regretting saying that I didn't want to take things further between us. I mean yeah I don’t love him but it's not that you can't have a happy family only if you have a love marriage.

He is sweet, even to someone stranger like me, to the one who just rejected him. And he seems understanding.
And that's what I like about him and if I spend more days together, I may fall for him now.

"Wh-who's that?" I asked referreing to the girl he said about who is not interested on marrying him.

"Umm can I tell something before revealing that because I want you to know it." He said weakly smiling meeting my eyes.

"Yeah sure."

"I......don't know if ever.... I will be able to vanish my love that I do her. I mean the one for whom you just saw me crying. And I may not give my all love to the person I will marry. But I will try my best to take care of her, give her the happiness she deserves and will try to convert it into a happy and sweet family." He finished saying after we both have reached out of the burial.

"That's really sweet Park Jimin. I am impressed by your thinking. I hope that girl who is playing hard to get (chuckle) will understand you and will soon agree to marry." I said.

"About whom do you think I was talking ?"
He asked smiling.

I open my lips to say trying to guess and say "Maybe the girl you went to date with after our date?"

"Yun Mi Chae, I didn't go to date after ours. That was my last date." He said looking down and then at me looking directly into my eyes calmly.

I stare at him.

Is that mean.....

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

THE END▪