CHAPTER 24

Jungkook's pov:

Next week:

Time is flying so fast. And I feel so bliss to have Yuna still by my side.

It's 6:45 in the morning and we are in the workout room or whatever I call it.
I think I should give it a name.

So.........

Music+ Workout=

+×÷%+×÷%+×÷%+×÷%+×%÷×÷%-×

Musicout room?

Okay musicout!

Yo!

So yeah! We are in the musicout room.

Since that incident happened while jogging, I proposed not to jog anymore.
But she kept insisting me to go atleast alone but I refused that too.
I don't want to take risk while she is alone in the house.

And as she has been asked to do some exercise to maintain strength, without skipping it, she always does for which I appreciate it.
Because even sometimes I get too lazy to do exercise but whereas she always stay excited to wake up and do some exercise.

And when I asked her yesterday why she stays so excited for this, what she replied really melted my heart.

"It's because I have you now. So I don’t feel bored when you stays beside me witnessing. Hehe!"

"I am done." She said throwing her body on her yoga mat panting heavily and sit up again as I go towards her and kneeling, give her the water bottle.

I help her in holding the bottle as she drinks.

"I feel like a baby when you feed me like this." She said rubbing her lips.

"Then.......you are my........babygirl?"

"No wayyyy! Don't call me that." She said shaking her hands together vigorously.

"Ohkay okay. I won't." I chuckle as she exclaimed as if her life depended on it.

"I am older than you okay? Note that." She said.

"Then noona?"

"Ah that makes me feel older."

"Then what shall I call you!?"

"Didn't you just make a ship name for us? Yunkook?"

"Yeah but I realised later it should be called by others and not us. Anyway!Go and have a bath." I said.

We enter our room, she opens her bun and releases her brown wavy hair and goes inside the bathroom opening the door and close it without locking.

"Did you bath?" She asked.

"No. You want me to join you?" I asked peeking inside leaning against the door of the bathroom.