CHAPTER 12

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

●○●

The strongest drug exists for a human is another human being.
And my one is none other than you.

●○●

Yuna and Jungkook's piece of mind:

"I know I have hurt you Jungkook. My helplessness were making me to."

"In the beginning,she always kept running away from me. Somehow I made friendship with her.
My ridiculous mistake have just spoiled our bond."

"However I have hurt you but I wasn't expecting you to hurt me too Jungkook."

"I am feeling to tell someone...damn it! I want to scream, I want to yell, I want to shout about it and just cry my heart out but then the fear of spreading of rumors make me numb and all I can whisper is
'I'm fine.' "

"I should have pushed him but I didn't know how and why......I just couldn't. I loved his touch but at the same time, found it wrong."

"I am sorry for all those. Even if you say no shaking hands, I will obey, even if you say, no calling through phone, I will obey, even if you say no messaging, I will obey,even if you say no going out together,
I. WILL. OBEY.
  But I don't want you to leave me. I want to have a routine with you."

"I feel relief how I am living far away from you now. But I can't resist the fact that I'm missing you so much."

"I don't know where have you gone. I don’t know the route. Wandered now I am lost."

"It was because of my complicated love story, we needed to be separated.
I hope you understand."

"You are leaving and I can't do anything.
Love is leaving like a fool and I'm blankly standing here.
I'm looking at you, how you are getting further away, become a small dot and disappears."

"I hope you make sure you eat well,because it'll all pass. You will be able to fall asleep like you did before.
As much as you are lonely I really hope you meet someone who will love you more than you.
I'm sorry she's not me.
I really mean it Jungkook. You have the right to be happier."

"I thought many times to forget her,
But I always forget this everytime."

"I have lost all the words that I wanted to say. They all faded into blur just like me."

"It's not okay if there's no 'us' anymore. More tears come by than before.
Grey clouds are here again, I am trapped inside a dream somewhere."

" As I sit with little to do,my mind is filled with only thoughts of you Jungkook."

" As I work hard throughout the day, I miss your smile that's miles away Yuna."

" As I lay down and try to sleep,
it's memories of you and I always keep."

" You must know this ,my love so true, I spend all my time missing you."

""I wish I can hug you tight but we are apart by the distance.""

●○●

If you want love, you gonna have to go through pain

●○●

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□