CHAPTER 11

To be continued....

"Yuna.........."

Whole the environment becomes silent for a while except of the sound of my wrist-watch.

He continues.
"Today I..............I propose my undying love for you . (Lets out a deep breath from mouth and looks at my eyes) I love you. I want us to take things further." He stops and smiles waiting for my answer whereas I am standing feeling bad and pity for him.

Why he needed to do much hard work to propose me?

I can see his will to put his full effort in making me happy by his surprise and I really appreciate it.

But.....I am feeling sad because it had been a waste of time for him.
Just because of me, he had wasted maybe a day in preparation.
Just because of me, he had wasted his valuable time of his precious life.

And I am feeling pity because everyone expect a good result after doing much hardwork.
And in this case it depends on me.

"Yuna, are you crying?" His question makes me realise the wet feeling on my cheek.

I rub it by my finger while he looks at me worried.

"Jungkook" I called him with a thick voice.

"Let's not........f-fall in love Jungkook." I said shedding my tears.

He scans my eyes and says
"You are......joking r-right?" He asked listening my unexpected answer.

But as I shake my head, he says after a few seconds of silence.
"But I'm......I'm already falling for you Yuna." He said displaying the wrinkles on his forehead which shows that his curiousity to know the reason behind my this request.

I remain silent looking at him and speak after a few seconds.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkook." I step backward pulling my hand from his grip.

And he looks at me with a questioning look.

"I am sorry. I can't do this." I turn back and run away.

I hear his footsteps following me.

"Wh-why Yuna? I know you love me too and-"

"JUST DON'T QUESTION ME JUNGKOOK. LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed but without looking back and keep running and I can hear the running of his footstep no more.

I always fear I would hurt him someday, and I did it today.

I.....did it.

I am feeling locking myself in a room, crying my heart out and no one to hear my sobs.

But suddenly I snap out from my thought as soon as I a crowd gathered before the restaurant who are trying to talk with the manager but the guards are blocking their way.

Th-they look like........................... reporters?

Suddenly the manager's gaze turns to me.

Wtf! That manager points towards me showing the reporters.

I should run! I can't face it all now!

But before I could, they all come running blocking my way.

Why every problems comes directly just at a time!!!???