CHAPTER 34

Sunday:

Jimin's pov :

I sit on my bed freezing while Taehyung, Namjoon hyung tries some formal outfits on me.

"Today even Jimin isn't resisting to go. He must be excited from inside but he doesn't want to show. Hey that rhymed!" Taehyung said scoffing and exclaiming at the end.

"Seriously Taehyung? I am trying to controll my anger!"

"Jimin-ah! See paintings are like a source of peace. You just need to get lost in it staring at it for a while and-"

"Okay give me now!" I said taking the suit from his grip.

40 minutes later:

I whine as we have reached already.

"Let's go." Taehyung said winking at me.

I roll my eyes and step out of the car.

We enter the hall grabbing attentions from most of the people.

I trail my eyes to find Yun Mi Chae as I feel like a foreigner here as I don't know anyone other than her.

I move my head around to look for her.

"Impatient to see her?" Namjoon hyung asked.

And I glare at him as I find it disgusting when someone asks me such questions doubting my love I hold for Yuna.

"Sorry." He mumbled fixing his color.

We make our way to the 1st floor from where the exhibition starts.

"Yah Jiminie you are looking more handsome today with your revealed forehead. I am sure she will be interested on you today." Taehyung said hitting my shoulder.

"Tae please. Neither she will nor I. Good looks is not our thing."

"Aish! Even you started finding similarities between both of you."

"Tae-" I paused as soon as the familiar female voice ringed our ears from behind.

"Park...Jimin?"

We turn back and smiling at me, she says
"Thank you for coming."

"Of course he had to." Namjoon hyung said.

"Ah Kim Namjoon! Nice to meet you." She said shaking hands with him.

"Thank you for making this exhibition more special." She said shaking hands with Taehyung.

"Umm Tae, let's see the paintings together? Jimin why don't you go with her?"

I sigh and thought not to battle with them now as they won't agree as usual.

"Yeah. Sure" She said but a little bit nervously.

Both of them starts looking at the painting from the left.

"Umm.." Looking away from them I look at her and smile nervously.

"Let's start from this way?" She said pointing towards the right.

"Sure."

We then walk towards the 1st painting from the right.

"WOWWW! You said you were just a mini painter!" I exclaimed naturally and not as a formality, seeing this vibrant and beautiful painting.