CHAPTER 33

1 year later:

Jungkook's pov:

"Ding Dong" I tap on the door bell with a bright smile on my face.

I knock the door making some weird noises on it with my fingers and shout "Eobeonim!!!!"

"Wait a second Jungkook." She said and opens the door.

"You aren't ready yet? Ahhhh! Okay you should go and get ready." I exclaimed seeing her.

"Aigoooo! Are you really serious about the date? I mean no any guy goes on date with his mother-in-law."

"Aigooo eobeonim! Nowadays father-daughter goes to date, mother and son goes to date, even your left neighbour's son goes to date with your right neighbour's aunt's daughter." I mocked the line that once Jin hyung said to me.

She glares at me for a while and says shaking her head scoffing
"I really can't understand you sometimes." and turning back she makes her way to her room.

I sigh and sit on the sofa waiting for her eagerly.

I then look around the house replaying the images of those days when I came to stay with Yuna for a few days.

This couch where we cuddled, that dining where we had our meals together.... and once again my thoughts started making me crave for her presence.

A few minutes later:

As she opens the door, I wipe the edge of my eye and stand up.

"Omo! You are really looking so beautiful!!" I said as she comes putting her phone in the hand bag.

"I am living in my 70s and you find me beautiful? You are the only one who compliments me you know that? Let's go now where you want to take me though."

"Why you don't seem like excited for anything eomma! We are going to date. We are going to eat everything you want. Like evvvrything!" I said earning a chuckle from her and she says when we both make ourself comfortable in the car
"You know that Yuna is not anymore. You have a lot of works out there as you are a busy person.And if you feel like not to continue this son-in-law relationship, I can understand Jungk-"

"Eommma! First of all, family matters me more than my works. Second, the time I took the vows , it wasn't a contract. Like as if it would last only till the date, she is alive. I am still her husband. Just we live miles away from each other. And you are still my mother-in-law no matter what! I will make sure to keep you happy always."

I said focusing on my driving but I look at her as I see her from my corner of my eye that she's wipinng her tears.

"Eomma?" I called her.

"You have a lot of people to take care of but you are still here for me.
Th-thank you."

"Aigoooo! Don't cry. Or Yuna will come in my dream and she will beat me for not keeping you happy."

She giggles again and looks at me when suddenly something hit my mind.

"OH! I saw a dream of her today. Ahhh! It was so nice! You know we were in a beach. It was only her and me. I told her that how much I miss her, how much you are missing her, how much everyone is missing her. I finally got to.......look into her eyes, stare at her for a while, had a walk holding each other closer, okay....let me just give all the descriptions of what happened actually."