1

"Just once more, Kim. Then you're done for the day"

Sweet velvety voice ringed through taehyung ears, making him glance up to the said person.

Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk. That's the person with velvet voice.

Without having much of a choice, taehyung gets up from the dance floor again, following their steps in order and again gets messed up.

"Jeongguk, the dance isn't until next week, you have around seven days to search for a new partner" taehyung says, giving up.

"You said in the beginning that you will give your best. It hasn't been half of the song and you are already giving up" jeongguk replies back, dropping onto the floor along with taehyung, panting.

"It isn't my problem that I started to suck at it" it isn't my problem that you have to do that fvcking body roll infront of me.

"Anyway, I'm not going to give up on you that easily. We still have one more week"

And I still have one more week of this torture. Taehyung thought.

Taehyung is pretty good at dancing and that's why when jimin asked him to help out one friend of his, he agreed blindly, not knowing that this friend he was talking about, was one hell of a hottie.
Taehyung knew the steps very well, he could even do it in his sleep, but when jeongguk looks at him like that, he completely forget where the hell he is at. And not to mention the small touches, it leave his skin on fire.
Each step jeongguk takes, pushes taehyung near the edge.

"Whatever you say" taehyung mumbles, looking away from a very sweat covered jeongguk.

Both of them got off the floor, started packing their bags to leave the dance room immediately.

"So how's it going so far?" Both of them caught up with a very excited jimin just as they reached near the exit.

"I don't think so I'll survive the next half of the song" taehyung replies, all three of them walking towards the exit.

"That's you thinking nonsense, you are doing great, if u ask me"
This is what taehyung likes about jeongguk, he never fails to lift the older's spirit. Even when taehyung's doesn't have any hope for him to complete the second half of the song, the younger stills finds a way to remind him on how good he can do.

"You can do it, tae. You are an amazing dancer" jimin pipes in, truly understanding taehyung's situation, but rather being sarcastic towards it.

"Well, then see you guys tomorrow" with that and a simple wave, jeongguk left the duo to themselves.

"Jimin, I don't think so I will survive one more week of Jeon Jeongguk" taehyung says as soon as the younger leaves.

"Atleast thank me that I've set you up with a hottie" jimin replies, both of them walking towards their shared apartment.

"I know I should, but this whole practice thing and jeongguk is driving me crazy. I can't even concentrate on my dance steps when he's looking like that" taehyung tries emphasizing his point, that only got jimin to laugh harder.

"I don't know, look sexy and try to seduce him maybe? Making out in the dance floor sound awesome"

"That could be cool if he doesn't report sexual harassment on me" taehyung replies pouting. Only if jeongguk acted a bit interested, he could have solved three fourths of his problems by now.

"That's jeongguk when he's working, otherwise he's a big flirty" jimin really wanted to lift taehyung's spirits up, "And trust me, he totally has eyes on you. You just wait after the program"

Taehyung pouts again. What jimin said is no way going to be true.

Jeongguk is great. Passionate, hard working, caring, everything you could dream in a man. He is the epitome of 'ideal'. Along with these killer skills, he has killer looks to match up. And taehyung was having a gay crisis when he first met Jeon. Out of all the men taehyung met, he knows jeongguk is the one. But the only problem is that, taehyung isn't the one.

Hence, all his hopes of ever dating jeongguk was thrown out of the window when the latter showed little to no interest in him.

Taehyung really wanted to know how jeongguk liked his eggs in the morning.
But jeongguk doesn't seem interested on telling him.

Maybe just like what jimin said, taehyung really need to work harder if he really wanted jeongguk.