2

The next time taehyung met jeongguk was in the morning, while he was walking in the silent aisle towards his class.

Taehyung likes going early to college. He likes giving himself some time while he prepares himself for his class, maybe even listen to some of his favorite songs.

That's why while walking through the crowd less corridor, taehyung felt a weight around his shoulder, only to notice someone's arms around him. Jeongguk's.

"Good morning, taehyung" he smiled.

"It isn't such a good morning" jeongguk chuckles at that.

"You keep laughing. My legs feels like it would give up any time now" taehyung says pushing jeongguk's arms off him.

"You need to really work out, tae, you literally don't have the energy to do even a pushup" taehyung grasped.

"Let me make this clear, I have enough energy to survive any sort of intense activity" taehyung replies back proudly.

"Any intense activity?"

It was only then, taehyung realized how dirty his own words sounded.

"I d-dint mean like t-that" taehyung was furiously flushing while jeongguk laughed his ass out.

"I'm just messing with you" 

"I hope you step on a Lego" taehyung say, half embarrassed while leaving jeongguk for his class.

Later that afternoon, taehyung met jeongguk again for their typical dance practice, but to his surprise there wasn't just two of them.

"Taehyung meet Lisa" jeongguk introduces taehyung to a very pretty blonde girl.

Taehyung smiles widely at her. Fingers crossed, pls don't tell me she's your girlfriend.

"I was just passing by, so I thought why not pay you a visit and see how you guys are doing for the program" Lisa says, while she adjusts her sweater paws.
She's even cuter than I am.

"We're doing great actually, maybe two more day and then we'll finish up. Right, taehyung?" Jeongguk focuses his gaze from lisa to taehyung.

"Y-yeah right" taehyung says awkwardly.

It was getting awkward, jeongguk and lisa really seems to know each other and this is moping all of taehyung's chances to ever be with jeongguk.

"Isn't taehyung?" Both of their gazes were locked on taehyung and he, on the other hand has no idea on what the hell was happening.

"Yeah I think so" taehyung played if off.

"Well that's great. I will contact you soon taehyung"

what the hell?!!
You had one job, taehyung. One job!!

Lisa bit her farewell, jeongguk following her till the door. Both of them engrossed in their own conversation.

But taehyung was planning for 200 different ways to ask jeongguk what the hell lisa wanted him for.

"So let's start" says jeongguk, walking towards the music system.

"Yeah" taehyung sighs. I'll get to know it tomorrow.

Jeongguk walks towards him and before taehyung could process what's happening, two hands plants themselves on his hip, jeongguk's lips so dangerously close to his ears.

This isn't going great.

"Follow my lead." Jeongguk's voice was octaves down, when he whispered this to taehyung's ears, stimulating shivers down his spine.

Hope I don't get a boner, please don't get a boner. Is all what's going inside taehyung's head at the moment.

The song was a bit sensual and taehyung absolutely liked it with all his guts. With this little gap between them taehyung could smell jeongguk's expensive cologne.

As the part of the step, jeongguk graced his lips along taehyung's neck, hands holding him in place. That's when taehyung lost his senses.

Taehyung suddenly pulls away, awkwardly laughing and panting at the same time.

"That was a bit too close" taehyung says.

"Come on, tae. It's the dance. Everything's professional" jeongguk says, walking off to grab a bottle of water.

Maybe this whole 'professional' sentence did hurt a tiny bit of taehyung's feelings.

"O-okay" he mumbles, while trying to regain his position.

"Let's start again, where were we?" Jeongguk apparently does the same step, but this time maintaining a little space between them.

"Isn't that used to closeness, huh?" He whispers into taehyung's ears.

"I-its not like that" taehyung mentally curses himself for stuttering.

"Then we really need to work that out if we need to nail the other moves" jeongguk says while backhugging, eyes fixated onto taehyung's through the mirror.

What other moves is he talking about?!!

Taehyung suddenly was turned around to face jeongguk, his hands grasping onto the younger's shoulders in-process.

"Listen tae" jeongguk leaned in, his breathe fanning taehyung's lips. "It's adorable seeing you melting with a single touch" he wraps his arms around taehyung's waist, pulling him more closer.

"But, this isn't going to help with our dance routine" with that being said, taehyung was soon released from the devil's clutches.

During the rest of the dance, jeongguk purposely lingered his touches. And taehyung fought back the urge to melt as well as blush.