4

Sharp 3 p.m. taehyung reached the drama hall as per Lisa's request.

Students crowded the hall, it was difficult to find Lisa around this swamp. Taehyung never would have thought these many students took part in the play.

"Hey taehyung!" Lisa's voice was heard past the crowd.

She waved, signalling taehyung to come forward.

"Guys meet taehyung, the guy I told you all about" she introduced taehyung to the group of people that were surrounding her.

"Taehyung, you can join Tuan, he will guide you" the Tuan guy stood forward, greeting him.

"So taehyung, have you ever acted before?" 'Tuan' asks taehyung while guiding him towards god knows where in this crowded hall.

"Does saying the sweater looks pretty on your friend even when it doesn't count?"

'Tuan' laughs, already finding taehyung hilarious, "you could say that too"
"By the way I'm mark and this is my friend, Min yoongi", he says introducing the other male seated by the large piano.

'Min yoongi' seem unbothered with the new arrival, but still mumbled a small hey for formalities.

"We're doing a musical play based on superficial characters as you know and you will be acting as the devil. Your part is going to be just ten minutes and I'm pretty sure it's going to be easy enough for someone who hasn't acted before." yoongi says, handling taehyung the script, to help him understand it's background.

All three of them spend almost around three hours explaining the story as well as taehyung's small part in it also doing a bit of practice with the others as well as the prompts. Regardless to say, taehyung was really impressed. He quite entered the hall thinking of getting it done as quickly as possible, so that he could go back to his comfy duvet that awaits for him in his dorm, but the more time he spends here, the more excited he gets for the drama.

"Yeah, I really think so I got a hang of it" taehyung nodded towards yoongi. Mark had already left to attend other duties. The crowd in the drama hall coming down a bit as it seemed to get pretty late.

"I'm impressed, kid. You did well" after three hours of working with yoongi, taehyung came to know few things about him. One being, he will only compliments you if you did better than his expectations. And taehyung was happy to say that he got complimented by yoongi around five times, not that he's counting or something. 

"Thanks" taehyung shyly mumbles, feeling proud of himself all of a sudden.

"Yoongi Hyung!!" A loud voice echoed through the hall, a voice that taehyung could recognize even in sleep. Jeongguk.

Looking at where the sound came from, he could see alongside jeongguk there was another guy. Jung Hoseok. University's student council head. Taehyung's role model. Hoseok was the very first person in college that inspired taehyung to be better. He's the type of person that you could look upto, and that could encourage and influence you in a good way and taehyung, always loved that about hoseok.

"Hey" jeongguk greets as he stands next to taehyung, "Did yoongi-hyung trouble you" he asks cheekily, shuffling his hands in the pocket of his acid-washed denim jeans.

Taehyung chuckles, "Ask him whether I troubled him"

"Hey, taehyung right? I'm hoseok." Hoseok extends a hand towards him.

"How do you know me?" Taehyung asks.

"Well, jeonggukkie here told me about his new dance partner"
Jeongguk simply shrugs to that, while taehyung,keeps in mind to never wash the hand he shook hoseok with.