Chapter 5

You are currently sitting in the manor living room, reading a book. Vera is writing in her book. Emma is tending the plants on the window sill. Eli was playing with his owl.

Vera looked up from her book suddenly. "Hey, wait a second. (Y/N), did you ever play a 2v8 match yet?"

You look back her with a confused expression.

"Omg, you've been here for almost half a year now and you still haven't played pack hunter yet?" Vera looked shocked. "The next pack hunter match is in a few days. You're coming."

- fast forward -

Your teammates were Vera, Emma, Emily, Eli, Naib, William, and Helena. From what you have heard from the other survivors, pack hunter is very fun. They said there were phones scattered around the map where you can buy items to help you. You were also allowed to have two items. 

The map was Moonlit River Park and you had spawned in the tent. Helena used her cane to allow everyone to see who the hunters are. Wu Chang and Jack. There was a cipher in the tent so you started decoding. William came to help you, but after Helena got hit by Wu Chang, he ran off to help her. After finishing the cipher you ran outside the tent. There was a phone right there! You pulled the phone out and put it to your ear.

"Hello, what would you like?" A voice said on the other end. They listed out all the items they had.

So many items! You couldn't make up your mind, so you decided to buy them one by one and try them all out.

- fast forward -

"So, how was pack hunter? Did you like it?" Vera said after the match ended.

"Yah! It was fun, except I can't say I like the rugby balls too much." You said. You had bought a rugby ball before, only to find that it makes you dash at full speed ahead of you when you use it. After your first try with it, you gave it to William, who gratefully took it.

Vera looked a little confused. "Well, I'm just glad you liked it!"