Chapter 6

It was an ordinary day. You were playing yet another match. The map was Arms Factory and the hunter is Luchino. Your teammates are Kevin, Norton, and Demi.

Luchino currently chasing Norton, who is doing a really well. There is three ciphers left.

While searching for another cipher, your heart starts beating. Crap, he gave up on Norton. You look up and see a small green dot in the sky. It gets larger. The Evil Reptilian crashes down not too far from you. You turn and you start running.

Clank.

What was that? You turn to see that Luchino was right behind you. That weird sound was the least of your worries. Right now, you need to try to not get hit. You dodged his few strikes, but was unfortunately struck the sixth time he swung. You winced and stumbled out of there. 

You were breathing really heavily. Your wound wasn't helping. You have been running and containing Luchino for what seemed like hours. You weren't exactly a container, but was a support. You start slowing down. Your head was pounding from all the running. Your heart was beating dangerously fast. I'm going to be incapacitated! You thought before you heard a small "yeehaw." 

"Kevin! Thanks!" You said, relieved that the cowboy had lassoed you out of danger.

"No problemo." He grinned. "Demi said she's almost done with the last cipher."

The two of you wait patiently for Demi to finish the machine at the exit gate.

"What're you doing with that magnet?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Magnet? What mag-? Oh." So that's what the sound was! You were so busy containing that you didn't realize you had accidentally took one of Norton's magnet that was lying on the ground.  "How hard is it to pull these off?" You mutter as you struggle to pull it off.

"His magnets stick on for a long time." Kevin chuckled at your struggling.

"Oh well, whatever." You sigh, giving up on the magnet.

Demi finished the last cipher and Kevin went to open the gate while you were on the lookout for Luchino. The gate opened and you notify your teammates. Kevin and you turn and started to leave when-

You heard wind whistle pass your ears. You let out a small yelp as you were pulled backwards and was caught by - Norton? You felt your face burn. 

Norton let you go and laughed. "You must be really attracted to me." He teased.

You elbowed him and pouted. "In your dreams, mister."

God, that did not just happen. You thought as you turned and walked away, face still slightly flushed.