o. NEW PERSPECTIVE

new perspective,

written by -crazygenius.

┠━━━━━━━━━━┦

prologue.

"i want it hot." i reasonably explained to my mother, shoving the cup of boiling soup in her face, "it's cold."

my mother gasped, "zak, don't push the cup like that!" and i rolled my eyes. she continued, "it's as hot as it can be, i don't know what you want me to do."

"then i won't eat it." i stated. the soup was warm, and i wanted it hot. there was nothing wrong with a little bit of perfection. the world lacked that. perfection.

"stop being childish zak, eat the soup."

i shook my head and got up to my feet.

"you don't speak to me like that."

my mother looked at me with a disappointing glance as i hurried off into my room. the bed was nicely placed (and made) in the corner, my lights hanging above my desk placed on the blue colored wall beside my closet. everything was made to my liking. as it should be.

if only these walls could talk. the amount of heartache and heartbreak they've witnessed probably gave them a headache.

i sat down on my perfectly made bed, glancing around my room for something to accompany myself with. i needed something to help me forget. maybe a book, maybe a pair of headphones. i guess i could watch youtube, but all while i lean down to grab my phone from under my bed i realize that outside the window looks different.

sitting up, i leaned closer. in my direct view of my neighbors house, i could notice a big wooden post hanging in their front yard.

'for sale' is what the post read. my face fell.

everything i had to remind me of him was slowly leaving. i couldn't take this. why didn't my mother tell me this? wasn't she impacted too?

my eyes were glued to the house. for some reason, i couldn't bring myself to look away. maybe this was a good thing. it would help me forget. it would help me pretend he was nothing and that everything he ever told me was a lie.

my heart ached. i glanced to my side, admiring the photo i once drew in a state of denial. its basket full of roses taunting me.

i meant nothing to him. he was only a disturbance.

i could tell myself that a thousand times and wonder, who was i trying to fool? me or my ignorance?

»«

disclaimer :

i write this out of peace and love , and in no way ever will i try to force this ship onto skeppy and bbh. if they admit that they are uncomfortable, then i will gladly remove this from my account. i respect them both too much , and am not forcing anything on them. 

i hope you enjoy new perspective<3

all the love