Questions

Dick chewed at his lip, following Deathstroke into the main room of the junkyard. He could sense sportsmaster behind him, making him feel a little uneasy. At the same time though, he felt rebellious after trying to run away, even though he failed. It made him feel as if he can survive whatever Deathstroke threw at him.

  "So.... what is with Villains and abandoned things? Am I right?" Dick explained, looking over at Sportsmaster who seemed amused at the guts Dick had to speak sass in this situation.

  "Heroes don't know where to look when it comes to abandoned places. You expect warehouses, hospitals, appartment buildings but you never bother to check junkyards." Sportsmaster finished, just as they turned into a room that was brightly lit with many different obstacles and tables.

  Dick got a bad feeling as he slowly came to a stop near a trapeze. He looked back at Deathstroke and Sportsnaster who were playing with some form of device, talking lowly to each other.

  It's been a minute since Dick felt like he was being tested, but more importantly, ever since Deathstroke nearly killed him, Bats has restricted him from doing some training. Seeing the trapeze in front of him, he couldn't contain himself. Looking over at Deathstroke, he made sure he was invested into whatever was on the tablet before grabbing the stairs and climbing up.

  Sportsmaster seemed to catch the movement, looking up to see Dick grab the handle and jump off. Sportsmaster smirked.

  "Seems the kid is feeling right at home." He explained.

  Deathstroke glanced up just in time to see Dick perform a stunning flip, catching the other bar, landing on the other side of the platform. When he stuck the landing, Dick jumped up and down.

  "Woohoo! Take that bedridden body! I can still perform my flips!" He shouted excitedly, suddenly getting a rush of adrenaline.

  Deathstroke found his level of enthusiasm amusing as he stepped out from behind the counter, catching Dicks attention. Dick folded his arms, leaning against the bars.

  "Trapeze? One of your specialties?" Deathstroke asked.

  Dick looked back at the trapeze, getting a feeling of nostalgia before nodding. "You could say that. I grew up with a circus. Trapeze and acrobatics are my specialties." Dick explained, slowly crouching down before sitting on the platform, his feet dangling down.

  Deathstroke nodded, typing away on his tablet. "That would explain the way you moved when we fought. It was quit a shock to see someone dodge in such a way." Deathstroke mused, looking over his shoulder at Sportsmaster, who nodded in agreement.

  "Now, Grayson. What weapons do you specialize in?" Deathstroke asked.

  Dick rolled his eyes. "What is this? An evaluation? An entrance exam?" Dick mocked.

  Sportsmaster chuckled lightly at the kids fire. He didnt seem afraid of Deathstroke at all. He joked with him and even had the guts to sass him.

  Deathstroke merely continued. "Weapons. Spill." He demanded.

  Dick sighed, leaning forward. "Throwing knives. Smoke bombs.... bombs itself." He paused. Looking almost annoyed. "Electrocution pins."

  "Anything else?" He asked.

  Dick rolled his eyes, reaching for the bar, he used it to help him stand up. "Not really. I'm more of a behind the computer guy. I handle more of the technological smarts in my team." Dick explained, making his way down the ladder. Once he was he walked over so he was right in front of both of them.

  Deathstroke smirked. "Good to know. One more question and then we can start the tests I have in mind to determine your skill level."

  Dick motioned his hands, almost as if begging for a fight. "Bring on the question."

  Deathstroke lowered the tablet, almost as if he wanted to see Dicks reaction. "Have you ever killed anyone?" He asks.

  Dick paled. His whole happy demeanor he just had a few seconds ago left him when he heard that question. He swallowed hard. "No. I have never killed anyone nor do I plan to." Dick snapped.

  Deathstroke smirked. "We'll see about that." He said, turning away from Dick.

  Dick paled even more when he heard those words. Was Deathstroke going to teach him how to kill someone? If so he really hopes the team finds him before something like that happens.

***Young Justice***

  Wally threw himself back on the couch, his whole body was exhausted. They had been up all night talking about places Deathstroke could have taken Dick. They narrowed it down to three places. An abandoned hospital that The Joker blew up, a banquet hall that was recently closed down to a failed attempt at paying rent and the appartment building near the hospital that was condemned for being plagued with mold. They were they only places they could narrow down that would be big and out of the way enough for villains to hide in.

  When Batman entered the room, his glare was still present but it wasnt as murderous as earlier. He stopped in front of the team. "Updates?" He asked straightforwardly.

  Kauldur turned away, pointing at the screen. "We narrowed it down to these three spots. They are undoubtedly at one of these locations."

  Batman looked over the area's and nodded. "Mission tomorrow morning. You will all search these places, together. No splitting up." He turned back to the team. "We will search our hunches. Get rest. We start at 10." Without another word, he walked out of the room. Wally breathed out, almost as if he held his breath the whole time Bats was in front of them.

  "That was unpleasant." Artemis groaned.

  "We should get some rest. We have a busy day tomorrow." M'gaan said, walking over to clasp Connors hand.

  "Alright. Meet here around 9. Let's hope we can find him tomorrow and bring him back." Kauldur speaks, turning away from the team.

  The rest of them followed his lead and retired for the remainder of the night.

A/N: hey guys. Been a while! Hope you enjoy this update! More will come soon!!!!