Prologue - The starter of everything.

"I'm back" you heard the same angry voice that you hear every single day.

"Y.. yeah, welcome back" you replied terrified and nervous.

"Tsk (Y/N) heal me with your quirk" he said in a very angry and mad tone.

But even though you were scared, you told him "I.. I won't, I won't heal you and you know that!"

"HEAL ME! That's an order (Y/N)!! Or i will make the nomu's beat you up"

"P-please don't, Shigaraki-san" you said almost crying

Yes, you are currently a part of the League of Villains. Even though your dream is to become a hero who can save people in troubles, but you are right now a member of the league.

'Aghh i don't want to heal a villain.. what should i do' you were thinking.

"HURRY UP (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!" He shouted at you، You panicked so you went to heal him.

'fuck you shigaraki i swear i'll be the one who is gonna kill you if only i had a chance!'

You said that in your head but soon you threw off those thoughts.

'Aghh no no taking revenge is not a hero thing, even though he is an asshole, i really hate him'

After finishing healing him he started to talk with All for One in the computer as always, you weren't interested so you didn't pay attention to their talk

'I wonder if i'll be able to be free.. seriously I haven't gone out of here in ages!! I'm really amazing for not dying in here'

You looked at a mirror and frowned, will you be able to be free? Will you be able to live a normal life? Are you really just going to complete your life here?

'scars.. bruises.. pain.. there is no way i will get used to it, i.. just want to be free, is it really impossible?'

As a sigh escaped out of your lips, you heard Shigaraki say something that caught your attention "We are going to break through that U.A's field trip" Shigaraki said smirking a little bit.

You turned to him shocked, You thought that he didn't know where the field trip is going to be so you were relieved but now that he's saying that...

"Wh.. what's your true intentions this time Shigaraki?!" You asked hesitantly as he replied with a big smirk this time "kidnapping Bakugou Katsuki"