Ch.7 - Am i not a bother?

Your POV:

"You're going to move to the dorms next Tuesday" Uncle Eraser said.

'Next Tuesday?? Where am i going to sleep until next Tuesday?? And.. why is it Tuesday though??' I thought.

"We are going to take your things to the dorms so you don't have to worry" Uncle Eraser continued.

Well.. i think I'm gonna ask him at lunch break, since I don't have anything to eat or money to buy meals.

After that, classes just went like usual, and now it's lunch break.

I have to go and talk to uncle eraser.

Just then i heard someone "(Y/n)-chan~!!" Mina was calling.

"What is it Mina?" I told her, "let's go and eat" she said.

"Etto.. i.. umm.." I didn't know what to say.. she titled her head in confusion and asked "What's wrong (y/n)-chan?"

"Mina.. i actually.. umm-" i was cut by my angry hedgehog as he said "Kitten doesn't have anything to eat"

"H.. how did you know????" I was really confused i mean how the hell did he know? That's weird! And.. did he just call me kitten?

"Ahem, i mean.. it's not that I don't have anything to eat, it's just that.. I'm on a diet so-" i was saying but got cut by Bakugou again.

"You're on a diet so you haven't eaten anything in days huh" he said.

"Well, actually yes, wait!! Seriously how did you know!!!!"

"(Y/n)-chan you haven't eaten anything in days????"

"I told you I'm on a di-" my stomach growled.

Stupid stomach! you're such a traitor!!

Bakugou smirked at me and said "So you're fucking coming or what?"

I pouted as I didn't know that my were red, i was blushing and my heart skipped a beat.

His smirks are really something huh.

i went behind him and i said "Whatever, I don't care, hmph"

"Ohhhhh so (y/n)-chan is such a tsundere~" Mina said with a grin on her face.

"Kacchan seems so close with that villain girl.." Midoriya said.

Then Kirishima replied "I don't feel so good about that"

"I don't know what you guys are talking about but that girl is HOT" Kaminari told them with an idiotic face.

As me, Bakugou and Mina went to eat, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero were coming behind us.

I went and took a seat as they all went to buy food, Bakugou came first and.. he had two meals..

He placed one in front of me as i looked at him in a 'What is that?' look.

"Idiot, just eat it or you're gonna die, kitten" he told me.

"So is kitten my nickname??" I asked him smiling as i was really happy.

He blushed a little and turned his head away and said "Just fucking eat your food already!!"

"But why kitten though? Wait.. do you by any chance hate cats?????" I asked scared a little.

"Shut up and I don't hate them, it's because you cling at me just like cats" he said.

"So I'm clingy? S-sorry.." I felt somehow sad to be honest.