Ch.1 - Why are you a villain?

You are currently alone, Shigaraki, Dabi, Kurogiri, Toga, and the others went to kidnap Bakugou Katsuki.

'i hope everyone in that field trip will be okay.. and that BakAgou thing.. i wish they won't kidnap him..'

Even though you knew that if Shigaraki's plan wouldn't go the way he wanted he will pull out his anger on you, and you'll get beaten up by the nomus just like always, but you still wanted those U.A students -whom you don't even know- to be safe.

Time skip~ now the league of villains has returned with Bakugou:

'Wh.. what's with that yelling??'

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING MEEE??? HEEEYYY FUCKERS RETURN MEEE BAAAACK" someone was yelling.

"Shut up you're so annoying, can't you just shut that fucking mouth of yours up??" Dabi said.

"(Y/N), take that Bakugou and chain him, NOW" shigaraki yelled with the last word.

"Wh.. who's that??" You asked knowing who is he but you still didn't want to believe that they managed to kidnap him.

Shigaraki smirked and said "Bakugou Katsuki, the one we were willing to kidnap"

You frowned and got irritated but not really realizing what he said "oh, is that so.." you paused a little then realized "WAIT WHAT?! YOU MANAGED TO KIDNAP HIM??!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU-"

You couldn't complete your sentence as Shigaraki came to you and pulled your (H/L)(H/C) hair with his left hand, and put his other hand around your neck with four fingers, he glared at you a death glare and said "Who the hell do you think you're talking like that Huh? Tell me (Y/n)?? DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE YELLING AT?? "

"Fuck you Shigaraki" you said coldly and without any fear with an angry look as you made an eye contact with that shigaraki.

Shigaraki's POV:

'That (Y/N) bitch's glare is just like daggers!!!! I can't believe i got scared because of her, fuck her she has been more annoying these last few days, i'll make sure that kurogiri will get my nomus beat her up, again'

"Repeat what you said again and i'll let the nomus beat you up" i said to her.

"FUCK YOU SHIGARAKI! Did you hear it clearly this time?" She replied with a smile more like a smirk, as i got angrier

I placed my fifth finger on her neck, so she began to tremble because of the pain, and tears were in the corner of her eyes but she refused to let them down.

"Shigaraki that's enough we have more important things to do" kurogiri said as he was chaining Bakugou.

I released her and said "yeah i almost forgot about our new guest"

3rd person's POV:

'Oh my god oh my god, what the fuck did i just do?????? I can't believe i said it out loud facing Shigaraki!!! (Y/N) you're amazing!!!! Agghh but my neck seriously hurts a looot'

"Hahaha she is an absolute idiot! She has a healing quirk yet she refuses to heal herself!!" Toga said.

'Don't ming her (Y/N) don't mind her!! Remember you should not heal yourself ' You said to yourself.

"Enough, we'll be going now (Y/N), keep an eye on our guest" Shigaraki ordered.

They all went out and it's only you and the ash blonde chained boy, "you chained him with all those chains and you're still calling him a guest? You're seriously an asshole!!!" You murmured.

"Oi!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!! GET ME FUCKING OUT OF HERE!!!" Bakugou yelled.

"SHUT UP!! IF I KNOW HOW TO GO OUT OF HERE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" You replied to him with tears in the corner of your eyes.

"H..hey why are you fucking crying?" He said with an unexpected sudden soft tone.

"I.. i'm not crying!" You lied and turned around as he faced your back.

"Whatever, well, what did you mean by those last few words about going out of here?" He asked.

You faced him and said "why should i tell you?"

"Because i want to fucking know"

"Well it's none of your business!"

"It's obvious that none of them is fucking treating you as a human so why are you still with them????"

"You are annoying stop asking questions that's none of your concern!!!!"

"Why.. are you a villain? You seem so.. fucking like a good girl" he said with low voice but you heard him.

You were shocked about his words, you turned to face him as fast as light speed and you couldn't control your tears so you began to cry as you said said "i.. i'm.. not a.. villain.."