Ch.5 - The big battle

Your POV:

I woke up so early in the morning, i was surprised as i saw Bakugou is already awake.

"Good morning" i said to him, but just like usual no response, but.. today he seems more.. pissed??

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he's obviously lying, even i can tell.

"I know you're lying you know, i mean seriously i know you're always angry, you can't be happy with your current situation but there's something wrong with you today"

"Tch, do you have a quirk of reading what's in my head?"

"Nope, now tell me what's wrong"

"It seems that those fucking people are making it hard for U.A's teacher, because i was fucking weak and couldn't protect even myself from those fucking villains" he stated.

"Oh, is that so.." I continued "but.. I'm sure they will bring help anytime soon right?"

"I can save and protect myself! If only i can fucking get rid of those damn chains" he said.

I didn't say anything in return, it's more like I couldn't, I paused a little bit then said with a sad expression "hey, Bakugou.."

"Hmm? What?"

"If you.. got out of here.. please, please don't forget.. about me.. okay?"

3rd person's POV:

He was shocked about your sudden behavior "huh? What's with you all of a sudden? Are you fucking kidding me?"

He smirked and continued "if i fucking got out of this fucking place, I'll fucking kidnap you"

You giggled and said "you know kidnapping is not hero thing, BAKAAAGOU"

"I fucking know but I seriously won't go out of this place without you, AND DON'T FUCKING CALL ME BAKAGOU!!"

You felt that strange feeling again, your heart was beating so fast, your breathe wasn't normal either,

'i.. i want to stay with him forever'

You smiled and you didn't know that your cheeks were red like a tomato, "Thank you a lot Bakugou"

Bakugou's POV:

She smiled her usual bright smile, and I seriously don't fucking know what's happening with my fucking heart beat.

It's not like it's the first time that i saw her fucking cute smile, but whenever i see her i have this damn strange feeling.. ?!

'What the fuck is she doing to me!? Even when she is sad why does my fucking heart hurts A LOT!'

Time skip~~ the league of villains have gathered now:

3rd person's POV:

Everyone is seeing the interview of principal Nezu, Aizawa sensei and Vlad king sensei.

Shigaraki began to talk, and then he told Dabi to unchain Bakagou.

"Huh? He'll go wild for sure" Dabi said.

"It's okay, we gotta treat him as an equal" Shigaraki said.

"Twice do it" Dabi ordered him.

As he unchained him, Shigaraki walked to Bakugou, Bakugou suddenly turned to you and said "(Y/N) stand behind me"