Ch.2 - I think i can trust you

Bakugou's POV:

'Sh.. she's crying?? What should i do! Well there is nothing i can do i'm chained, how can i comfort a crying girl?? Wait.. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I COMFORT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!'

"I'm.. not a villain! Take your words back!!" She murmured while drying her tears then yelled "I'M NOT A VILLAIN!"

"Huh? I don't fucking understand you! You're with the league of villains and you're saying you're not a damn villain? Then what the fuck are you??" I said confused.

"I.. i.. i'm (L/N)(Y/N) and i'm not a villain!!" She said pouting as she puffed her cheeks, well she was kinda cute..

'THE FUCK I THOUGHT JUST NOW?????'

"Oh and what's your name? I think it's Bakagou something right?" She titled her head when she asked.

"ITS NOT BAKAGOU!! IT'S BAKUGOU IDIOT, BAKUGOU KATSUKI!!" I corrected.

"Oh there is no much difference though" she said while leaning closer to my face.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing?!" I asked her as she put her hands on my cheeks and her head on mine, then she closed her eyes, i suddenly felt hot and my heartbeat went crazy for no reason!!

'WTF is happening to me! What is she doing to me that bitch?'

"Shhh it's my healing quirk don't bother me i'm healing your injuries" when she finished i asked her

"Does your healing quirk makes people feel hot??" I asked confused.

"Hmm?? No, why?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"Naah forget it" i replied.

Time skip~~ you are now making dinner and Bakugou is sleeping with his chains, it's now your POV:

"Bakugou are you seriously sleeping?" I asked knowing very well that he is pretending.

"How can a damn human sleep with those fucking chains idiot" he replied.

I felt guilty for not being able to help him but I seriously can't, I'm really useless aren't i? "i'm sorry.. i'm so useless" I frowned.

"Huh? Why are you apologizing idiot?" He asked, he looked kinda.. confused?

"Well you know I can't unchain you and set you free, but i really don't know how to runaway from here.. it's just.. impossible to runaway from this place"

"Have you ever tried to runaway?" He asked as a sad smile appeared on my lips I answered him "yeah.. multiple times but.. there's just no way"

"..."

"Are you hungry? I just finished making dinner!" You said smiling brightly, trying to change the subject.

Suddenly you heard Bakugou's stomach growling you giggled as his face went red and he looked away.

"Oh right i almost forgot, you can't eat by yourself" you said.

"Why did you make me dinner? You're seriously not like any of those damn villains!"

"That's because I'm not one!! Hey I'll feed you okay? You don't mind right?"

"Whatever" he looked away as his cheeks got pinkish, you couldn't help but giggle at his attitude.

While you were feeding him he suddenly asked "why do you have a lot of scars and bruises?"

"E.. ehh?? 'Why'.. you say.." you looked down not wanting to make eye contact with him and trying to avoid his question.

"Hey answer my damn question"

"Do you really want to know?" You looked at him hesitated and unsure, he nodded so you gave up and sighed.

"Well I'm more like a lab rat for Shigaraki, he always let the nomus beat me up so he can see how strong they are, well but I'm still alive though, maybe because i had a similar past like Shigaraki's , maybe that's why he haven't kill me yet" you said with a smile that Bakugou couldn't tell if it's fake or real.

"That's harsh.." Bakugou said with a frown.

"Well I'm with the league of villains like 10 years you know, besides not all of my bruises are from them, some of them are because of my pa-"

"THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID? TEN FUCKING YEARS???" Bakugou said with wide shocked eyes.

"Yeah.. a lot of things happened when i was little so they picked me when i was like 6 years old" you explained.

"Picked you? What do you mean?" He asked

"Never mind that now I'll go wash the dishes" you smiled nervously as you left him really confused.

Bakugou's POV:

That girl said she had a similar past like Shigaraki's??

What was that fucking villain's past though???

She is fucking going to tell me about her fucking past, she really is a fucking good girl after all.

Time skip~~ till the next day:

The day has passed peacefully, Bakugou couldn't ask you anything because everyone was there.

It was obvious that you got closer to him, you two talked a lot and you totally forgot that lonely feeling you always had.

It was the first time you felt warm and happy talking with someone.

You went to sleep early because you were tired so Bakugou couldn't ask you anything.

The next evening:

Everyone went out so it was just you and the chained ash blonde.

"(Y/N).." he called.

"Yes, Bakugou?" You answered with your usual bright smile.

"Are you not going to tell me about your fucking past?" He told you facing you with a serious face.

You didn't know what to do, you felt like you can trust him but.. would he still treat you the same way? And you just met days ago! Is it really okay?

"I'm.. not sure.. wether I should tell you.. or not" you said while looking at your feet as your hair covered your eyes.

"Just fucking tell me"

"Nee Bakugou, why do you want to know about it that much?" You asked with a sad expression.

"I want to fucking know why is a damn good girl with those fucking villains"

You smiled and replied "well, i think i can trust you, so I'll tell you after all..

It all started with my parents.."