Ch.9 - Double date..?

Your POV:

While we were walking in the mall, he suddenly let go of my hand, a bit.. harshly.. my heart hurts.. but well i just ignored that feeling.

"What's wrong Katsuki?" I asked him, he was looking at his hand.. i wonder what's with him? he then said "Shitty hair and raccoon eyes"

Bakugou's POV:

As soon as i saw shitty hair and raccoon eyes, i let go of kitten's hand.

I had a fucking weird feeling.. i looked at my hand, it felt so.. fucking warm? When i was holding her hand, but lonely.. when i let go.

'Wait did i just fucking feel lonely when i let go of her hand???'

"What's wrong Katsuki?" She asked tilting her head worried.

I pointed at shitty hair and raccoon eyes, "Shitty hair and raccoon eyes"

"Oh!! Mina and Kirishima!!!" She said excited.

"Why the fuck are you so excited you idiot?" I said as she giggled, my heart skipped a beat.

'What the fuck is wrong with me today?' then suddenly my phone rang.

"Oh, it's old hag, I totally forgot about her" i said.

"What is it old hag?" I answered the phone

"Katsuki! Why are you two so late??? I went to a restaurant and finished eating, now I'm heading home cause I'm tired, but (y/n) haven't bought anything did she?" She complained.

"No" i simply answered.

"Seriously tell me where are you two right now, I'll give you some money to buy anything she needs" she said.

"We are fucking at xxx" i told her where we are and she is heading to us.

Your POV:

While Katsuki was talking with Mitsuki on the phone, Mina and Kirishima noticed us and came towards us.

"(Y/n)!!!!!!" Mina came running towards me and Kirishima was behind her.

"Seeing you here is such a surprise!! What are you doing here? And with Bakugou!!" she told me with a huge grin on her face.

"Shopping! It's my first time going to a mall! it's really amazing!!!" I told her smiling.

"Yo Bakugou, why are you with her at the mall?" Kirishima said.

"She's actually staying at my place" Katsuki answered him.

"Wooaaahhh what do you mean???" Mina asked and she seemed excited..?

"I'm staying at the Bakugou household till we move to the dorms" I explained, as I continued "What about you Mina?"

Her face went from pink to red "J.. just hanging ou.. out with Kiri" she stuttered.

Then finally Mitsuki came, "Oh Kirishima! And a cute pink young lady, nice to meet you, are you my brat's friend too?" Mitsuki asked Mina.

Mina answered "Yeah!" and smiled at her, "Well then i'll be going!! Enjoy your 'double date' guys" Mitsuki said smiling.

"THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID OLD HAG!!!" Katsuki yelled at her but she just smirked and waved at us goodbye.

"Are we going on a double date?" I asked curiosity filled my eyes.

"WE ARE FUCKING NOT!" Katsuki replied with pinkish cheeks, but at the same time Mina said "Yes!! Let's go on a double date!!!" And she was blushing.