Ch.6 - Mina you're my first friend!

Bakugou's POV:

It's been few days after that battle, I still haven't seen (Y/N), she just disappeared!

Today is the first day of school after that fucking battle.

Everything is pissing me off! I fucking want to see her! Where the fuck did she go? And why didn't she fucking tell me!

Seriously she won't get out of my mind!!! That damn girl is driving me crazy, i fucking can't stop thinking about her shitty ass.

Time skip~~ in school: 

I entered the shitty class angry af, everyone was already there, i was the last one, though i wasn't that late.

"Oh Bakugou you're late" dunce face told me, i ignored him and walked to my seat.

"Yo Bakubro! What's wrong with you? Why are you so angry?" Shitty hair said.

3rd person's POV:

'No Kirishima, you're asking for your death' everyone thought.

"None of your business, shitty hair" Bakugou told him.

'Wow surprisingly he's not yelling, there's something wrong with him' Kirishima thought.

After that, Aizawa-sensei entered the class with his sleepy eyes as always.

"Oi, everyone go to your seats, the lesson will start" he paused a little then continued "Right, i almost forgot, there'll be a new student in this class"

He turned to the closed door and said "You can enter now"

Everyone looked at the door confused but no one came, suddenly the door got opened harshly.

"Seriously Eraser head! Principal Nezu told you to keep an eye on the new student!" It was Midnight who entered, and she said angrily.

"Where is she?" Aizawa-sensei asked her.

Midnight sighed and said "I found her in a hallway and she was lost"

"Oh, my bad" Aizawa-sensei said with his monotone voice.

"Seriously you HAVE to keep an eye on her! Be careful" Midnight said then turned towards the door giving the class her back as she said sweetly "You can come now"

"Coming" the new student said.

Bakugou's POV:

"Coming" someone said, and I somehow knew that voice!!

Then a (h/l)(h/c) haired girl walked inside the class, it was her, the girl that made me crazy!

"Well, since a new student came, i will let you all introduce yourselves to each other, and i'm gonna sleep so don't bother me" he then entered his yellow sleep bag.

"Uncle Eraser, so you're creepy even in class huh" (Y/N) said, 'Uncle????' I thought.

"So (Y/N) i'll be going now, see ya later" midnight said to her.

"Okay, bye bye auntie Midnight!" She replied, 'auntie??? She's weird as ever!'

"Wait.. sensei.. wasn't that girl with those villains Bakugou was fighting??" Shitty fucking hair said.

She jolted and looked at him with shocked eyes, "Yeah, I'm sure i saw her fighting there.." that fucking ponytail said.

"She is a.. villain??" Round shitty face said, (Y/N) on the other hand stayed silent.