Ch.8 - You are my one and only hero

Your POV:

We arrived to the house, I'm now standing in front of Bakugou's house.

'My heart is seriously beating so fast!! I hope Mitsuki can't hear it, I'm.. in front of his house.. Okay (y/n) quit acting like a stalker and take a deep breath!!'

"(Y/n) let's go inside shall we?" Mitsuki said with a big smile as i nodded.

We entered the house and she said.. well more like she yelled "I'm home!!"

"Welcome home Mitsuki" a smiling man said.. is he her husband?? He continued "Oh who is this pretty girl?"

"She's (y/n), she's the one that i told you about when i called you awhile ago" Mitsuki said.

"Oh is that so? Well then, welcome home (y/n), I'm Masaru" he said smiling, he is soooooo sweet i wonder how is Bakugou like that? I mean his parents are so sweet!!

"OI YOU MOTHER FUCKER OLD HAG WHY ARE YOU LATE! IM FUCKING HUNGRY!!" The hot headed blondie finally appeared.

Mitsuki sighed as i giggled, "OI KATSUKI STOP YELLING FROM UPSTAIRS AND FUCKING COME DOWN!!" Mitsuki yelled back.

I was shocked to see Mitsuki acting like that but I couldn't help but chuckle at them.

As Bakugou came down i was smiling brightly and waving at him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?????" He yelled at his mother.

"LANGUAGE KATSUKI AND STOP YELLING!! SHE IS FUCKING STAYING HERE" Mitsuki told him, well she actually was yelling but whatever.

"Mitsuki, Katsuki you're making (y/n) feel uncomfortable with your attitude" Masaru said.

"Uncomfortable?? The fuck you said old man! She is totally having a hard time keeping her laughter" Katsuki said.

I couldn't keep it anymore as i began to laugh from the bottom of my heart.

"I'm sorry, i really haven't laughed like that in a real long time" i said that between my laughter.

"Well then (y/n) you're going to sleep in Katsuki's room okay?" Mitsuki said.

I fought my blush and nodded as he took me to the room, it was surprisingly clean and organized.

"Wow Bakugou you have such a nice room" i said in a somehow surprised tone.

He smirked and crossed his arms and said "Heh of course that's because I'm good at everything" he said proudly.

I giggled and said "Yeah yeah right, you'll be the no.1 hero"

"Are you fucking mocking me???" He said angrily as i smiled and shook my head and said "No way, I already consider you as my no.1 hero"

He turned his head but i managed to see him blushing, i put my bag on his bed and hugged him from behind.

"Wh.. what the fuck??" He said shocked as his cheeks went redder.

I nuzzled my face into his back to not let him see my tomato like face and said "Thank you, Bakugou "

"For fucking what?"

"For saving me, for more than one time, you are really my hero"

"Right, I'm awesome!!"

"You surely are!!" I giggled still hugging him.

I was just going to let go as he grabbed my hand and turned towards me, his hands around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Bakugou?"