Wasted Times

~Character Intro~

Izzie Black is a curvy, blonde, 23-year-old who has recently graduated college with two bachelor's degrees and was ready to start her career. She lived in Lancaster, PA and had a marketing job at a company that was close to home. However, when she broke up with her boyfriend, she felt the need to get out of Lancaster as quick as possible to put some space between her and her past relationship. Too bad student loans made it impossible for her to afford to move out.

She decided to then get a job outside of Lancaster and hope the commute would still give her the distance she wanted. She landed a job in Harrisburg, about an hour commute to and from her home. She loved her new job and the people she worked with. Izzie was a Business Analyst and she was on a small team, which consisted of only her and another girl named Alex. Izzie and Alex hit it off and were in sync right off the bat. They became best friends as well and were named "Office Besties" at all the company parties.

Izzie had been working here for around a year when suddenly one day at lunch there were whispers of a new guy that had just started that day. Since it was a small and young company, many people were single and gossiped about other coworkers they thought were attractive. But this man, wow. He was stirring up some serious talks from all the females.

Brandon James is a 6'3 man with brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He was quiet and kept to himself, but also loves to have fun and meet new people. He is completely unaware of how much female attention he attracts and that is mostly since he is 24 and has had the same girlfriend since high school. He moved to Harrisburg since his girlfriend got a job in the area as well. They live together in a small apartment, but Brandon rarely sees Rachel, since she is also going graduate school part time. Lately, its as if they are roommates rather than a couple. When he got a job, he was very excited to get out of the apartment and start working. His first day went very smooth and he immediately made new friends in the finance department, where he is a financial assistant.