chapter 1

It seems like a yeti just screamed his ass off
Kim jisoo thought to herself as she bitterly stirred her cup of coffee.Inside she could hear the roar of her boss bitch a.k.a Kim Taehyung as he screamed at an employee for messing up the results of a project.Being his personal assistant, Jisoo knew that normally her boss dealt with his employees in a slightly civil manner, uhmm don't get her wrong tho.... by civil she meant that he usually started off with nasty and cold remarks that eventually evolved into a full blow-out that resulted in employees trembling with fear.

Taehyung was what you called the epitome of perfection in the eyes of everyone.The tall,handsome and highly rich and successful ceo of a company that had been making the other businesses look like a joke. He was the perfect boyfriend,husband and son in law for any girl out there.Every single day,hour and second girls gawked at him and fangirled over his looks and immense wealth. He was on the wishlist of every girl in Seoul except one.
Kim Jisoo

While everyone else were busy licking Taehyung's butt,Jisoo was busy on planning out strategies to murder him. Not that she could do so anyway, he was her boss after all but it wouldn't hurt to think about it.

Today was an unusual sort of day.Jisoo had noticed that Taehyung's mood was off in the morning but after a brief visit from his mother his anger had reached its peak.Jisoo had already got yelled at for letting his mother inside his office without his permission,but what could she do? HELLO! that woman was scary...  Her every move yelled bitchiness and jisoo really cherished her respect.At times she failed to understand why taehyung never wanted to see his mother,she was very close to her mom but in this situation the tables had turned.

After getting thoroughly insulted, she had been ordered to leave the room. Sulking she had done so, cursing her stars for making her go through this kind of bullshit almost every single day. Her mood was just RUINED. God she hated this man so much. Usually jisoo snapped back at taehyung when he picked a fight but today she was stunned by his anger. It felt that he would strike her just for letting his mother in without consent. The language on his lips..... may God bless her ears. He did curse, but this was badder than anything she had heard from his lips. And to think he was considered as the epitome of goody goody behaviour.

Tsk tsk

Sometimes jisoo wanted to erase Taehyung's existence from her life but right she had no choice,she was dependant on the pay. She just wished that taehyung could have been slightly civil and understanding.

God even the coffee tastes like poison ivy and to think it was my life saver.
Why do you have to ruin my day Kim fucking Taehyung!?

Taehyung pov
Taehyung sighed and banged his fist on the desk. This was a totally rubbish day. His mother's uninvited appearance had made it hell. People would consider it rude to say such things about one's parents but they were oblivious to Miss Kim. Belive it or not, Taehyung hated this woman. The woman who had given birth to him was so bitchy,inconsiderate, cruel and oblivious to her son's thoughts and feelings,UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

Taehyung recalled the conversation they shared a few hours back. The words constantly playing in his mind, giving him a searing pain in his heart.

Flashback

A woman dressed in expensive clothing entered the room,her heels clicking on the marble and her chanel bag swinging from side to side. Even with his back turned,he knew who she was and he didn't want to meet her. Where the hell was jisoo! He had strictly warned her to not let his mother in.
Well he'd deal with that insolent brat later.
"Hello son" the voice spoke. Without even bothering to turn around,he muttered a sullen "what the hell are you doing here?" He could practically hear the smugness in the voice as it spoke contemplatingly " what no small talk first? After all haven't you missed eomma?" He couldn't help but let out a scoff " what! Miss you? No way. No one in their right mind would miss a woman like you"
He felt a ripple of odd satisfaction as he heard the voice now speak in a venomous hiss " well since you have zero patience and manners i'll get to the point, you will be meeting Miss Manoban, your potential partner and spouse who'll surely help you in growing your business." He froze,what the hell was his mother thinking! No way would he go ahead and meet this woman, he would choose his own partner when the time came. Mustering all of his patience he said " no thank you! There's no way I'm meeting this woman. I can decide who I want to spend my life with.Its none of your business"
The voice snapped, losing all its patience " You will meet her and this is final. If you don't, I swear by tomorrow your father and i will be separating ways" He was too shocked to even hiss back. Instead he swiveled around and faced the woman in front of him with disbelief written on his face.The woman in front of him had an evil smirk on her face as she observed his reaction.His heart beat flickered, she would never do this. She couldn't break her relationship of 25 years with a man who sacrificed his all for her,just because she wanted her son to marry a woman of her choice. How could she make such a decision knowing that her husband was almost on his deathbed, needing her and his son's support the most. How could she be so thoughtless and cruel?
Taehyung knew he was making a tough decision, but it was all for his dying father who had pulled all the strings to make a business,a life, a family. A man who had believed in him when no one else would. He knew his father loved his mother even though,she was too busy ignoring it. Just as his father had done all he could to give taehyung a satisfactory life, he would do all he could to make his last few days happy with the woman he
loved the most.
"Fine" he muttered through gritted teeth as he watched his mother with a deadly glare in his eyes.
He was deeply hurt to see her smirk in victory and turn out stomping out of the door, getting what she wanted.

Taehyung felt utterly desolated and alone. He was doing this for his father's sake but somehow he got a bad feeling about it.
His eyes suddenly began to cloud over, he gripped his head, trying to block out another vision.
A little boy sat alone in a dark room sobbing with terror. He was bloodied from head to foot and his breathing was uneven. The coldness of the world was too much for him. All his life he had faced torment from those he thought were his own. His thoughts trailing back to seeing his mother with an unknown man, drunk. He had been badly beaten for spying on them and than been locked in a dark room, with only shadowy effigies to keep him company. Souls whispered to him,his ear tingling with the hush of uninvited voices. He felt something touch him in the dark, cold to the touch. Just as he opened his mouth to scream-
Taehyung's eyes suddenly shot open and the vision was gone.

Heyo bbys
Written chapters out now. How was it tho?
Lemme know
Toodles,
Rosie

Edit: congrats to tzuyu and jk for snatching 1st places in the 100 most handsome and beautiful faces of 2019. Congrats to taehyung and Lisa too for bagging 4th and 3rd places in the list......