chapter 16

" WAIT WHAT!! YOU'RE TELLING ME LALISA MANOBAN CAME TO VISIT TAEHYUNG OPPA ?!!" Jisoo flinched as the younger screeched through the phone,making it seem like she was standing right in front of her.

" Chaeyoung calm down !! your voice is carrying across the bathroom cubicle as well " the older girl whisper shouted,hoping that no one would feel the need to use the restroom,to find her hidden in one of the cubicles.

As soon as Lisa had left,Jisoo had rushed to call chaeyoung. She was aware that if she was overheard than she would be in huge trouble,her job could it be at stake. But she was still risking everything because she just had to know why Lisa had showed up so suddenly.

" Do you think i care about my carrying voice !! This is LALISA MANOBAN we're talking about unnie !! " chaeyoung raged,trying to control her voice without much success.

Jisoo sighed. She herself couldn't understand what the motives of the famous thai woman had been. Almost half of heart knew that Lisa was a fraud and someone with bad intentions but the other reasonable side of herself was arguing that it was wrong to judge someone without knowing them well enough.

Finally after much torment,jisoo found herself agreeing with the nicer part of her. " Well what if she just came to discuss something related to work with taehyung ?? " But she immediately cringed at herself as she said this. Her excuse of defending Lisa already sounded stupid.

As expected she felt chaeyoung snort disbelievingly from the other side. Before the younger could open her mouth to retort back to this foolish attempt at protecting Lisa,Jisoo quickly said " Okay i know that sounded completely idiotic but maybe lisa isn't that bad as people make her out to be. What if she's just being forced into this whole drama ? What if she's as innocent and clueless as us ?? "

The older female turned red from embarrassment when she heard chaeyoung positively howl with laughter from the other side. Was she really stupid enough to believe that lisa was a nice person ??

" Unnie i'm going to assume that this was just one of your hilarious jokes. I'm coming in to talk to oppa about this because i'm worried about her next move on him. I can't believe i'm having to tell you this again but everyone knows Lalisa Manoban is up to no good "

Hello my angels,

How was today's update ?? I hope u guys liked it. Thank you so much for the love you've given to secrets of the dark. I rlly appreciate it. Please vote and comment and follow me for more taesoo stories. I love ya all sooo much and happy late birthday to yeonjunie uwu <3

Rosie