chapter 7

Taehyung pov:
He hated it. The feeling of being taken over by a demon, his inner demon. He hated having those visions. He hated revisiting his past.

The feeling of dread, the feeling of helplessness had enveloped him like a cloak. His body shaked violently, sweat lingered on his forehead as he screamed in agony. He was having a vision again.

His mind had gone numb, as he felt himself sink into those nightmares again.

He was standing in a dark, really dark room. He could barely make out the figure of a little boy, sitting with his back to the wall. He had Been bloodied form head to foot, and gashes and cuts covered his skin. The fear was evident in his benevolent eyes that were filled with tears. Shadows danced around him, and he cowered in fear at the sight of them. In the deathly silence the only audible sound was of him stifling sobs as he tried to hide his face. He knew who the boy was. It was him, a younger more vulnerable him. The one who endured his mother's beatings, taunts quietly. His face softened as he saw the fearful youngster. He wanted to help, somewhere a voice was telling him to do so.He wanted to reach out to the boy and hug him,shield him from all that misery and pain. He wouldn't be cold to his younger self, he wasn't going to ignore the soft cries of help. He knew the meaning behind those tears. He knew very well. His heart beat pounded in his chest as he took a hesitant step towards the weeping boy, but too his surprise his childhood self looked up at him and let out a long and ear piercing scream!

Taehyung kicked the table away, bottles, vases and other ornaments that fell to the ground with a crash and broke in small pieces.He held his head, and despite himself he let out a angry, tired roar. His head throbbed painfully and he was vaguely aware of his clothes, that were drenched in a cold sweat. He was tired of going back to that film of events. He didn't want to feel scared anymore. He just wanted a normal life.

Was it that hard to have his wish granted?

He wanted to comfort the child, to tell him that it would be okay. But he couldn't because he himself knew that it wasn't okay. He had suffered 16 years of it. He had suffered to the point where he had became paranoid of dark rooms and shadows. He hated the whispers in which lost souls talked to him. Call him a psycho, but he was tired of his existence.

No one could understand. No one would understand. This why he'd fight alone. Cause people always wanted to watch him making a fool of himself instead listening to his real feelings. No one cared, so why should he?

They always wanted to see his perfect version, whenever he faltered or made a mistake, the world became so cruel.

Taehyung shuddered and slumped against the wall, defeated and tired of wrecking and ruining things. At his feet lay pages torn out of books in a rage. Broken shards of expensive and fancy glass littered the floor.

Tears ran down his face but he clenched his face and willed himself to stop. The pain in his head was growing steadily. He was going to pretend that something like this had never happened. He would just be quite. He was doing fine, without having the world being unforgiving towards him.

No one would ever realize his agony.

This was the promise a broken Kim Taehyung made to himself.

Hey bbys,
ON official mv is Killing me!
Go stream it now and tell me what you think about it.
Enjoy another update. I'm sorry it was a tad bit rushed.
Lots of love,
Rosie