chapter 8

Jisoo pov:
Jisoo stood outside the door that was the entrance to Taehyung's office. Her heart was beating wildly and her forehead was wet with sweat. She herself had no idea why she was so nervous to face taehyung again, she did it everyday and it seriously brought no pleasure or comfort.

Maybe it was because chaeyoung's sympathetic words for taehyung had affected her alot. She had kept thinking about what was troubling him the whole weekend. For the first time, she was going to approach him with neutral feelings. No hatred, no spite, just a formal and even gentle attitude.

To be honest, she was curious about what was up in this guy's life. Why did he shut himself away from everyone? Why was he so cold? She wanted to know. Her mom always told her to give people a chance, and that's what she'd try to do today.

Jisoo took a deep breath, telling herself to calm the fuck down. Feeling almost weirdly embarrassed, she gave the door a slight tap with her knuckles, and waited for an answer with mounting impatience.

Soon enough, she heard the deep voice call out "come in". Willing herself to be strong, jisoo pushed the door open and stepped inside Taehyung's office. It was the same as before, with no change whatsoever. Probably, even gloomier.

Her breath hitched when she saw him look up. He looked gorgeous as usual, no denying it. His black, curly hair , covered his face, making him look absolutely adorable. His polo cardigan and back pants, made him look like the perfect definition of a king. " Yes, Miss Kim?" The question, broke jisoo out of her trance.

She mentally slapped herself, as she realised that she had been checking out taehyung, the man she hated. She wasn't the only one feeling weirded out by the whole situation. Taehyung also looked slightly uncomfortable. But the only change was, that he was able to maintain his composure, while jisoo looked like she was losing her shit.

"Miss Jisoo you needed to ask me anything?" Taehyung asked yet again, looking slightly annoyed now. Jisoo cleared her throat and said quickly Good morning, sir. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted a americano or iced latte?"

Taehyung looked taken aback that jisoo hadn't snapped at him today. In fact, she was being surprisingly respectful and polite. "Aa- an iced latte ww- would be ffine"

Jisoo couldn't help but let out a small, amused chuckle as she saw the lad stuttering . Her uneasiness began to slip away from her and she started growing comfortable. That was something about her. Once people were nice or at least civil to her, she became easy and comfortable with them.

"Okay an iced latte it is, sir "

Taehyung pov:
Taehyung still couldn't process what was happening. The fact that jisoo was trying to not be so bratty, was a new thing to him. He was still a little shaken from his vision last night, but the girl had made him forget his worry for a while. He had caught jisoo staring at him, and he had felt a little weird and fuzzy when she had done so.

He had no idea why he stuttered like an idiot, all she did was ask what would he like to drink with a dazzling smile. He felt that he was exposing too much of himself to her, which was a huge no no.

He reckoned chaeyoung had knocked some sense into her, after their huge fight the previous Friday, but he wasn't certain. He hated to say or feel this but, he felt better than before when someone had offered him a friendly smile. It felt good, pleasant actually.

And for the first time in 5 years, jisoo and taehyung approached each other on a neutral basis.

Heyyy bubs,
I'm backuuu. This is the official vsoo moment. It was so much fun to write this. I hope u all like this as well. Please vote and comment, it motivates me sooo much. I hope ya all are streaming on and cursing youtube for deleting bangtan's views.
Thank you, again for reading my story. I'm truly grateful for all that support.
I'll try to be more active.
Love,
Rosie