Day 1 & 2

(Y/n) pov

The town was going down in chaos as scream of people could be heard, crashing buildings and burning gas stations was all I could see in my rear mirror "What's happening?" I asked Levi as he sat next to me also checking the mirrors. "Titans..." He mumbled as I could see the anger in his face. "Damn.Titans.." He repeated I didn't ask any further questions as I followed his direction. It was the road my parents told me about when I was younger the less dense parts of town, the country roads as they called it. I don't remember much of staying in wall Sina as I was about 10 years when we left and they never allowed me to know anything about Titans. I sighed as I looked across the horizon. The sun was slowly setting.

Levi's pov

This brat is so distracted by everything. I thought to myself as I watched her. Her (h/c) shined in the glitter of the last sun rays left. " Still no time for being distracted," I said in my usual emotionless voice. "There should be a gas station just outside of town..."

"We didn't follow the crowd?" She asked me in a soft voice. Her (e/c) orbs met mine for a second, I saw fear in her eyes. " Titans have the ability to sense when a lot of humans are together. The fewer humans there are the fewer Titans will follow" she didn't say anything as she slowed down and pulled over at the gas station. It was abandoned just as I thought. " You fill the tank I will find a container and some food supplies and blankets and see if they have emergency ODM gear" I got out then and made my way into the cold air. If we didn't find any blankets we will freeze to death. "Tch... Look at this flith.." I said looking around the dusty shop. I took enough food to last for about 3 days along with water and no blankets but at least 3 jackets. I took the ODM gear but the gas was empty.

I returned to find (Y/n) seated on the floor and as pale as a bedsheet. " Get in the car we need to move it into storage so we can rest and get out of this cold air," I ordered (Y/n) as she nodded and got to her feet.

(Y/n) pov

Once we were inside we both sat in the back seat. " Thanks," I said looking into his steel orbs giving a small smile. " No problem brat." He said as he continued to eat his food. "How did they return?" I asked eating aswell. " I have no idea. But once we're in the walls I will find out Hange is probably already on it..."

"You're the leader of the survey corps... I knew you looked familiar. Although I knew your name as I read books about how you and your team saved us all.." A blush crept on my face as I covered my mouth with my hands. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled through my covered mouth.
I could swear I saw a smile on his face for a second but it almost instantly disappeared. "Actually I was the leader of the Elite squad. Now get some rest we will travel again at first light. " I nodded as I took a jacket and snuggled into it. It didn't take long for slumber to take me over.

The next morning I woke up with a sore body and stiff neck. Opening my eyes Levi was asleep half against my shoulder and his one arm around my waist. I wiggled a little trying not to wake the stranger next to me. He looked so peaceful, so elegant with his raven black hair. "Stop it" I scolded myself and shook my head. I could feel Levi twitch as he slowly woke. " I hope you had a good night's rest " I mocked as he jumped up clearly embarrassed. "I will give you 10 laps around the HQ when we return you brat" he scoffed as he swings open the car door and got in the front seat like a child throwing a tantrum. I sighed as I got out and got into the front seat. I started the engine of the car as we slowly drove into the second day of our travels.

Soon everything was covered in white as it snowed. I awed in the beauty of it all. Landscapes filled with treetops and small houses covered with white tops. There was a storm building as the day gone by. " (Y/n) we need to find shelter from this storm" Levi said as he looked at me. "Okay maybe near the end of the town were entering?" I suggested and he nodded in agreement.

'Damn he is hard to talk to. He is as grumpy as the books I've read about him.' I found myself blushing realizing I was thinking about him. After a few minutes I stopped by a small cottage with a car garage connected to the house it was empty with a big SUV in the front. I parked the car inside. "This will do," Levi said as he got out and made his way indoors.

I sighed " why is he like this I wonder," I said to myself as I got out an into the house. It walked into a small lounge where the fireplace still had a fire. "Levi!" I called for him as I wondered in the tiny house looking for him. The storm seems to have taken for the worst as the gushing of the wind could be heard. "Levi!" I called again as I felt a stab going through my shoulder " This is my hideout!" The man shouted as I groaned in pain. He pulled the knife out as I stumbled on my feet.

Levi's pov

I heard (Y/n) call me as she entered, and gave another quick look around the room. "Levi!" I heard again and turned around to return. I saw her stumble as a guy pulled his knife out her shoulder, blood stained the white carpets in the house as I made my way over to her, knocking him out in one shot I tied him up, before rushing to (Y/n)s side. "Hey.." I said helping her to the kitchen. "Sit" I ordered making her sit on the chair. I pulled her shirt to see blood still streaming from it. " I need you to apply pressure," I said as I kneeled down looking into her (e/c) she nodded as she lifted her hand to her shoulder. Rummaging through the drawers in the kitchen I found a needle and some thread. "This will have to do," I muttered to myself, grabbing a bottle of alcohol for the cleaning as I made my way back.

"This will sting," I told her as (Y/n) stopped my hand "Wait... " (Y/n) took the bottle from me and took a big swing from the bottle. "Ok. I'm ready." (Y/n) replied handing the alcohol back. The cut was pretty deep. Even my own stomach turned upside down as I started to stitch up (Y/n) wound. I could feel her body tense up each time I made a stitch, her groans of pain echoed in the small cottage. Before I knew it (Y/n)/took another swing at the bottle. It was a clean-cut right through. I then stood behind her to start the backside of the wound. I could see her clench her fists as she let out a small sob of pain. "Almost done. I'm no doctor but it should hold." I finished up her wound and showed (Y/n) to the bathroom so she could clean up. I cleaned the kitchen and did my best in the lounge before going to the other bathroom to get cleaned up too.

(Y/n) was seated on the side of the double bed. "Thank you" she whispered, I could hear the tiredness in her voice. "Get some rest I will be here on the couch...."

"No...sleep next to me please" (Y/n) begged softly. I only nodded as I got in beside her. Laying close but not to close. I laid awake for hours before sleep finally took over.