Day 5-6

(Y/n)'s pov

By the time I woke up I was laying in a small room in a cozy bed. The wall was painted white with gray curtains. A dresser with few ornaments and photo frame with pictures of people I didn't recognize. I slowly sat up feeling the pain in my shoulder, my body temperature seemed to be high but I didn't know for sure.

" You know you're a stubborn one" I heard Levi scoffed as he entered. " I found some antibiotics in their medical cabinet. I also cleaned your septic wound. " Thanks," I replied looking at him. " How come I found you all the way out in Town Maria?" I asked him about looking into his steel orbs.

Levi's pov

"I was site seeing.." I lied to her. I just hope she will understand when we get back to the wall. " Once the sun is out we will be on the road again..."

"Did I sleep for so long?" (Y/n) almost yelled looking surprised " Yeah you did. You look better than when we arrived here last night." I muttered to her as I got up. I collected a few things again and packed it neatly into two backpacks. Soon (Y/n) was downstairs with me ready again for the 6th day of travel. I felt pretty tired as I drove most of the day yesterday. We loaded the backpacks in the front and drained the cars for the fuel.

"I will drive.." (Y/n) said as she got in by the driver's seat. I got in by the passenger seat (Y/n) started the car and soon we took off into the road leaving the town behind us. "So did you get a new job after the Titans fell," she asked me, interrupting my thoughts. " No.., I am still in the scouts still train and live just outside the wall. I was given forced leave for about a month so I decided to take a tour. " (Y/n) nodded as I spoke. "Well, when we left wall Sina we went to stay in the last town we left. But when I turned 17 I moved to town Maria to go to study and I had to get away from my parents. Since I was just a child my parents always tried keeping me from the truth. I never even knew titans existed until I felt home. They always lied to me about everything. And now it's been 3 years since I last saw them." (Y/n) said with regret and pain her voice making me feel more like a monster.

We continued to make small talk before we saw someone standing in the middle of the road, soon the person was joined by two additional persons. (Y/n) slowed down the car and immediately I sensed something bad is going to go down.

The person in the middle slowly pulled out a gun from his pocket pointing it straight ahead from us. Instinct told me to throw out both bags out the window before coming to a complete stop. The persons on the side stepped next to (Y/n) and my window. "Please set out the car," he said to me as I just glared at them. I heard (Y/n)'s door open as the pulled her out. I jumped out with my hands in the air. "Please don't shoot." I knew I couldn't do anything with guns at this close range. (Y/n) also got up slowly while I was looking at them the person standing close to me nodded. Taking out their guns, one nodded to the other and before I knew it I remember seeing how (y/n) is hit over the head before feeling a sharp pain on my own skull before darkness took over.

A few hours later I woke up slowly looking over at (Y/n) she was still laying on the ground unconscious. I got up and made my way to her I picked her up and carried her back to where I threw out our backpacks. I picked up both and then made my way into the direction we were heading.

(Y/n)'s pov

I woke slowly my head pounding from the hit on my head. I felt warm as I noticed Levi was carrying me on his back " You're awake." He said as he kept walking The sun was slowly busy setting. " We have to make a fire we should be okay out here since it's the coldest place. " He sounded worried as he continued to walk. " I can walk," I said as he stopped and slowly let me down. We strolled in silence as we collected wood for the night. I was already freezing. He also insisted we gather grass as we went on. We decided to make camp under a big tree. He packed the wood and rubbed 2 sticks together and before we knew it we had a fire. Close to the fire against the tree we packed the grass and lucky for us we had all out supplies. We laid one blanket over the grass for heat.

We sat eating in silence. He was smart and funny at times. We had to sit close for keeping warm as it snowed lightly. Looking up at his face a gave a small chuckle. "What brat?" He snapped almost playfully. "You have... Wait I'll just get it" I said smiling as I lifted my hand to almost cup his cheek in my hand using my thumb to wipe the sauce from the side of his mouth. The air felt thick unexpectedly my stomach did it's leaps again. His steel-grey eyes fixed on my face. I could feel my face burning up as a blush crept up to my face. " You seriously can't have sunburn now (Y/n) he said huskily. His comment made me blush even more as my (e/c) eyes met his. My hand still cupping his cheek. This time I slowly moved my thumb over his lips as he softly kissed it. I took in a deep sharp breath he took my hand on his cheek and slowly pulled me into his chest. "We must keep warm," he said as I was laying in his arms we were covered with a blanket and the fire was still going. I could hear his own heart beating with mine as I listened to his breathing. "Good night (Y/n)" he whispered to me as he softly planted a kiss on my head.

The next morning I woke up to see Levi was already busy packing some of the things into the one backpack again. He had a really very funny bed hair as it was all over the place. "Like what you see?" He asked full of confidence as I burst out in giggles. " You have bed hair," I said as he scoffed as he fixed his hair. "Come on brat it's time we get a move on" he ordered me as I nodded in agreement.