Day 3 & 4

(Y/n)'s pov

I woke up with a ray of daylight shining onto my face. The jet black haired male was still asleep next to me. Carefully I got up not to wake him. I rummaged through the house checking for food and saw a gas stove since the power is cut off I warmed water on it to have a quick wash.

"You're up early" I heard his husky voice behind me as I warmed a second pot. "Early bird catches the worm," I said smiling at him as I turned. My shoulder still hurt badly but we had greater matters to attend to. " Here is some warm water," I said handing him a pot of water. He nodded thanks and then made his way to the bathroom.

After we gathered all the things needed for the next day or 2. "I'm just going to check out the SUV in the front. " I said cheerfully as I made my way outside. The sunshine felt nice on my face after the storm, the air smelled fresh. The temperature felt lower than yesterday. I stood looking at the landscape, trees in the distance with a small little frozen lake. And one road leading out into the next big town. It's been about 3 years since I saw my parents. I shook my head and turned to check the SUV...

Levi's pov

It's been a while since (Y/n) been outside so I decided to go and check if she's okay, and there it was. I stood and watched in disbelieve. It's been so long since I saw one that I have forgotten.

"Levi!" (Y/n) yelled out in distress as the titan had her in its hand. I was about4-5 meters tall. A small one. "Tch..." I scoffed. The only thing I could think of was to get into (Y/n)'s car. I started the engine and it roared loudly. "Come on," I said loudly to myself as I shifted the car into gear making it build up torque. The screeching of the tired was heard as I tried to make this mule of a machine go forward. I looked up and saw the Titan bring (y/n) up to its mouth. With a deep breath, I slowly let go of what they call the clutch and the car moved forward quickly. "I hope this works," I said to myself and steered the car towards the Titan, knocking the titan down. And getting some whip lass myself from the impact and getting my head bashed against the steering wheel. I heard the car door open before I felt my eyes close.

~ sometime later~

Dream begin

*** Erwin made his way over to me as I looked at him irritated. " I can't go all the way to go rescue some brat Erwin. " I said emotionless. " We need (L/n) on the council as her parents are gone and she's an excellent med student. The scouts need her to. If the warning we got is real the Titans will be back in three weeks." Erwin looked at me seriously then. "It's ordered from the Queen herself I received. And Levi she must not know about this otherwise she won't come along." He said handing me the work order. I took the paper in disgust and nodded as I walked away. In the distance, I could see (Y/n) and she was upset, tears streaming down her was. I tried running after her but it was like I was running in place. Soon (Y/n) turned around and faded as she walked away. "No...." ****

Dream ends.

I woke with an instant headache it took me a while to realize we were driving, but it was in the SUV. "You okay?" The (h/c) haired woman asked me as she glanced me a look. I turned to look at the back seat to see everything shoved in the back. " I didn't have time to pack properly. I moved food and water and the gear you took and yourself before I hade to get the car on the move. " Actually she's brave. Maybe not physically strong but mentally she was strong. "Thank you for saving me" (Y/n) thanked me, making me remember the events of the morning. " I'm sorry about your car." I apologized as I claimed into the back of the big car and started to sort the mess out in the back she made.

(Y/n)'s pov

As soon as I believed it was safe enough to pull over I did so. "I must check if you have a concussion, and see if you need any stitching." Not giving Levi time to say anything back I joined him in the back seat luckily I grabbed a needle and thread and some clothes I made were for cleaning before leaving. " Don't worry brat..." He said but I shook my head 'Nonsense" I said not listening to him. I moved his Raven hair to see the dried blood from his head wound. " just a scratch. " I said to myself as I cleaned his wound, focusing on the job at hand I didn't notice how close we were or the way he looking at me. My eyes finally caught his and I couldn't bring myself to look away, his steel grey orbs was hypnotizing. My stomach made small leaps as my heart pounded out my chest. I was sure he could hear it. I don't even really know him yet... I felt him closing the gap between our lips... I pulled away as I cleared my throat. " We don't have time for this " I mumbled and sat in the front seat again.

The drive for the rest of the day was quite. The sun again hung low in the sky as it started to set slowly. "If you're tired I can drive," Levi said I gave a small chuckle as I peeked at him as I tried to hide my giggles from escaping.
"What's so funny brat?" He asked me looking very annoyed. " Well, you kinda banged up my car really bad..." I saw a quick smile but it instantly disappeared. " I can see you're tired. We will most likely only get the next town tomorrow night so I will drive for the next 12 hours and then you can take the next shift." I knew what he said make sense, it is very dangerous driving while exhausted. I pulled over and we stretched out leg for about 20 minutes while eating some canned food. I stood next to him as we leaned against the car. "Just look at it," I said looking up at the stars. It was breathtakingly beautiful. There were thousands of stars, the milky way as clear as day. "It's gorgeous" I mumbled as I heard Levi agree with my statement.

"I never asked if you were okay after the incident of this morning. " Levi said bring my attention to him. "I'm alright," I said knowing I needed a scan to see for broken bones and antibiotics for my wound that's going septic. I was in a bit of pain but nothing I couldn't deal with. "Let get on the road again" I said getting into the passenger side. Levi also got in and started the car and drove into the night. It wasn't long until slumber took me over.

I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment and vote if you liked it.  xx 🤗🥰🌹