Day 7-8

(Y/n)s pov

Levi and I made sure we had all our supplies in our backpacks as we readied ourselves to take the long walk to the second last town before we will reach the walls. The air was cool and the food was running low but I wasn't worried at all, not yet.

"You need to move faster (Y/n) "Levi said cold. I nodded in agreement as I noticed his irritation walking slower. Although it's pretty hard as the snow is just about higher than ankle height already. " Once we get to the road we might find someone that can help us..." I was rudely interrupted with first a scoff. " No time for 'we might' we will just continue to walk." He said coldly. I frowned at his remark but I said nothing, I noticed a when I met him his not always to friendly.

We walked as it seemed we did for hours the town appeared in the distance as it brought a smile to my face. "Look!" I yelled pointing in the yonder. " Don't get too excited yet.." Levi muttered, I sighed and decided it would be best to keep to myself.

My feet ached from all the walking we did but yet it's still far. I softly hummed forgetting the raven-haired male behind me before I started to sing

"I got my ticket for the long way 'round,.
Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way,
And I sure would like some sweet company,
And I'm leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?" I sang with great feeling as I took breathes in between.

" When I'm gone,
When I'm gone,
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...."

"Tch.." Levi made from behind me making my cheeks turn crimson red I have forgotten all about him. "Not bad..for a brat" He mouthed at me making me blush even further. The remainder of the walk was quite. It was nearly dark when we arrived in the town when I noticed a woman with brown hair and glasses running to us.

Levi's pov

"Shorty!" I heard Hange squeal as she jumped up and down in excitement. "Shitty glasses" I mumbled at her glaring at her. " What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. " Well I was sent to get supplies and now I must return. " Hange looked at us confused " Where is your vehicle?"

" Some thug brats took our vehicle" I replied annoyed at her reminding me of what happened the previous day. " Well let's get inside we will travel at first light again. I have an extra set of uniform and gear if you'd like" Hange lead us inside then. Again it was a small home but at least it was warmer than outside. I looked at (Y/n) as she walked up to Hange. "Nice to meet you," she said as Hange turned around to look at her. " I'm (Y/n) (L/n) " she said holding out her hand to shake. Hange gave a small chuckle as she pulled the (H/c) haired girl closer giving her a big. "I'm Hange." She replied cheerfully. I almost let a smile show as I glared at them. ' What is happening to me.' I shook my head as we continue to talk for the night and later settled for some sleep.

The next morning I woke up to shitty glasses being loud and abrupt. She was telling (Y/n) about he titans and her experiments and got carried away. " Morning.." I mumbled still tired. I could never get enough sleep as I always struggled to sleep. " Come on we need to go," Hange said when she noticed I was awake. "We must make it halfway to town Rose" which was about two days from wall Maria.

I nodded in agreement as I gathered our remaining things. "I will drive" Hange exclaimed as we placed everything in the car. (Y/n) has been quite the last 2 days really. I hope she's okay. "Tch.." I scoffed as I got in the front with Hange and (Y/n) got in at the back. The engine started as we took off. Hange drove like someone's grandmother at first making me feel annoyed. " We have been having more and more reports of the titans coming closer to the walls. If my calculations are correct we should arrive just in time before the Titans reach the wall." Hange said as she stepped on the gas, vibrations could be heard as the Titans ran mindlessly after us. "Keep driving I will keep them distracted," I said knowing if I didn't do something we might end up like squashed potatoes.

"You can't.." (Y/n) said and I could hear the concern in her voice. " I must," I said and gave her a quick reassuring smile before my face expression went blank. Now is the time as brown hair titan was next to us. I opened the car door letting the cool air hit my face. And with a zip of the ODM gear I was on the Titans nape, I draw my blades and sliced his nape. Blood spewing on my uniform I wore and steam immediately Appearing as the blood vanished. As the titan fell I zipped to the next titan slicing its nape and jumping down as one tried jumping up to me to bite me. I spiraled down attaching my gear to its neck as I slice his ankles making him fall before cutting his nape. Now there was only one left and it was chasing Hange and (Y/n) I attached my gear to the shoulder of the blonde titan and darted up to slice her nape. My blades snapped as her skin hardened. I couldn't explain in my mind what was happening. Swinging down I managed to slice one of her ankles but she kept running. Almost trying to look who's in the car she yanked on the ODM gears cord and threw me down before running in a different direction.

The ground was hard as I could feel a crack as I landed on my side the impact hurt like hell but I didn't pay attention to it as I sat up. Liquid running down my nose. I heard the car stop as (Y/n) and Hange ran to me. Taking my handkerchief from my pocket I wiped my nose seeing the scarlet liquid staining it. "Levi! Are you okay?" (Y/n) said as she fell to her knees next to me taking my handkerchief to help stop the bleeding. I could only nod as I looked at her. "Is anything broken?" She asked as I nodded again. "Ribs?" The (h/c) haired girl asked me " Yeah brat" I said annoyed. As she gently pushed me down and not even asking (Y/n) lifted my shirt exposing my black and blue bruised ribcage. " I can't tell without scanning how much is broken but there are at least 2-3 broken ribs."

"First time in 10 years and..." I glared at Hange as she stopped mid-sentence "shut it four eyes" I scoffed as I tried to get up with (Y/n)'s help. " Come we must get to the next town by tonight at least if there is fluid in your lungs or a punctured lunge I need equipment." (Y/n) said as we limped to the car I got in the back with (Y/n) this time as Hange drove off like a maniac towards the next town.